Greetings, New to the forum and I am looking for any recommendations for the order of my pedalboard.

My gear:
Marshall DSL-100 head w/ fx loop
Marshall 4x12" Cab
Epiphone Les Paul '97 with Seymour Duncan Pickups
EH Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
EH Soul Food
Digitech Mosaic
EH Electric Mistress Deluxe
TC Electronics Alter Ego Delay
Digitech Polara Reverb
(Looking for a mini Comp pedal as well)

As of right now, I run everything through the input in front, do you think there would be a major enhancement to tone if I sent the pedals through the fx loop?
I'm pretty sure it would be idea - how dramatic the difference will be depends on how exactly you use them, but reverb and delay generally work better in the FX loop (the difference may be inaudible through the clean channel, but it becomes quite audible with gain). Big Muff and Soul Food are essentially gain pedals so I guess they're better in front. Really not sure about the Mosaic and Electric Mistress though, my knowledge on modulation pedals is quite poor.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
There's no point in trying to convince a moron.
Quote by cbelford
Greetings, New to the forum and I am looking for any recommendations for the order of my pedalboard.

My gear:
Marshall DSL-100 head w/ fx loop
Marshall 4x12" Cab
Epiphone Les Paul '97 with Seymour Duncan Pickups
EH Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
EH Soul Food
Digitech Mosaic
EH Electric Mistress Deluxe
TC Electronics Alter Ego Delay
Digitech Polara Reverb
(Looking for a mini Comp pedal as well)

As of right now, I run everything through the input in front, do you think there would be a major enhancement to tone if I sent the pedals through the fx loop?

I would put your digitech mosaic before everything(after tuner), other than that maybe toss the flanger, delay and verb through fx loop.