Poll: Le agwa or le fuego
Poll Options
View poll results: Le agwa or le fuego
Would rather drown
29 76%
Would rather burn
9 24%
Voters: 38.
Only if you get burned to death in a non-cool way.

I mean, if it was drown or get burned WITH THE POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS, that would be just about instant.
Quote by K'Nuckles
I mean if some cunt threw some petrol over you and chucked a match.

If someone did that, then I'd immediately opt for drowning. It would put the fire out, for one thing.
Have I taken a massive turn out left field and become a martial arts master who can stand there unflinching on fire? Cause going out like that would look pretty badass.
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33614509
Drowning is clearly the better option, it would be much less unpleasant than burning.

Is it though? Because I'm pretty sure drowning would hurt like a bitch when your lungs were full of liquid.

I think the answer to this question depends on the circumstances. Burning in the middle of a nuclear explosion would probably be pretty cool, but drowning in pussy would probably be a neat way to go as well.
I have nothing important to say
Drowning while being on fire.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Ellie Goulding didn't write a song called "Drown" yo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
They say drowning is painless. Not sure if it is true.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I would rather drown. Then Wendy Peffercorn gives me mouth to mouth and I am revived.
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by chrismendiola
Yo, I asked this same question in Nunumumu. Were you lurking?

I thought I had thread deja vu.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
My body would remain intact if I drowned.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Either is a valid method for murder. Burning would probably be more entertaining.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I think drowning would be painless. You hold your breath till you run out of oxygen, gasp, instant choke and you would black out in a handful of seconds. Burning would be torture till your brain overrated and fried itself. The fire and bleeding doesn't kill you, your brain would melt and it would be beyond painful.
Quote by slash_page10
If I were to have my body dipped in a vat of gasoline, and then being flipped upside down so that only my head is being drowned in said gasoline while someone lights my body with a match, would I drown or burn to death first?

You'd die to death
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I think drowning would be painless. You hold your breath till you run out of oxygen, gasp, instant choke and you would black out in a handful of seconds. Burning would be torture till your brain overrated and fried itself. The fire and bleeding doesn't kill you, your brain would melt and it would be beyond painful.

So much wrong in this post.

Quote by Oyface
You'd die to death

Are you sure you wouldn't be killed by death?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers at #33614637

wh0a
Free Ali
Quote by kcmoon5150 at #33614606
I would rather drown. Then Wendy Peffercorn gives me mouth to mouth and I am revived.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
burning, I'm terrified of water.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day