Sounds pretty good dude. Not a big fan of that guitar tone. The Ryhthm tracks were pretty tight but some of the lead licks need a bit touched up and a little more finess. Also, the djenty stuff sounds a bit too choppy? Like, I am not exactly sure what is causing that feel to it. Did you edit your DI's in those area's? Anyways, good job bud. Keep having fun!
the rhythm was great, i feel like the drums were well composed, however, if they were real it would make the rhythm guitar easier to listen too. i'm out a drummer at the moment so i understand theres only so much you can do. the leads were fantastic in my opinion. i would love to hear some vocals to compliment the lead licks and give the song a bit more breathing room, allowing the leads to hold back a bit at certain points of the song. really enjoyed the composition though and in my opinion thats number one.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687665
Quote by surjer
Sounds pretty good dude. Not a big fan of that guitar tone. The Ryhthm tracks were pretty tight but some of the lead licks need a bit touched up and a little more finess. Also, the djenty stuff sounds a bit too choppy? Like, I am not exactly sure what is causing that feel to it. Did you edit your DI's in those area's? Anyways, good job bud. Keep having fun!

Thanks for the criticism. I did edit my rhythm guitars to see if I could make them sound tighter, but if its too noticeable I probably won't do it as much.
I really like the drums, would sound great on real ones. Contrary to surjer, I really adore the guitar tone. Lead work is very cool and tasty on top of the nice rhythm of the rhythm guitars. The "breakdowns" like the one at 1:12 sound a bit generic to me, but they add some needed dynamic contrast. I liked the part with the arpeggi, works surprisingly well with the heavy rhythm guitars on top.

Very good overall, nice job. Check out my music in my signature.
Thanks for your feedback on my song!

Right away I find this really impressive, everything comes through clearly and precisely.
Some great riff work and a superb lead tone to my ears.
The drums sounded super impressive to be sampled, definitely one of the better examples I've seen of what can be done with them.
I like the little mellow drop about halfway through a lot. Fantastic work.
DirtyChain,
I have done design work on drilling rigs that attach to cranes, including one that went to the Nevada Test Site (where they used to explode atomic bombs). I can do calculations concerning stress and strain (strain being deflection, not mental strain; engineering stuff). Your tune: interesting stop/start rhythm. Guitar playing is good/tight. Drums fit the song well. Nice tune (kind of like djent, but better) & audio quality! Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687617
I do like the rhythm throughout the song. A lot of the leads are tasteful and fit in very well except at 2:12 that little phrase was awkward to my ears but the way you got out from it and ended it was nice. As far as what I would of done if I had your kind of rhythm capabilities under my fingers, Id try to add some more kinds of chords. Otherwise I like your style, it was a great listen and thanks for your feedback.
Awesome track man

The rhythm was solid, and the contrast between that and the lead was really pleasant on the ear
I really like this
I think the over tightness is a slight issue but that's balanced out by the song itself, although I think if I were mixing it, I'd go for something a little more Marshally and 'open' sounding. The lead tone was great though.
Personally, I'd also go for a bass tone with a bit more growl.
May I ask what gear you used for this?
Overall, I like this a lot!

Could you possibly have a listen to my tone test and tell me what you think?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1688575
Quote by CorrosionMedia
I really like this
I think the over tightness is a slight issue but that's balanced out by the song itself, although I think if I were mixing it, I'd go for something a little more Marshally and 'open' sounding. The lead tone was great though.
Personally, I'd also go for a bass tone with a bit more growl.
May I ask what gear you used for this?
Overall, I like this a lot!

Could you possibly have a listen to my tone test and tell me what you think?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1688575

Thanks, man.
I already decided not to over edit my guitars, so I don't have that "over tightness." For this track, I used my LTD MH-103QM plug directly in my audio interface then applied some LePou amps. For my bass, I record a dry guitar then lower the pitch and apply a bass amp sim.
Hi mate. The production on this is massive. I liked the guitar tones- they sounds huge and the playing is tight throughout. The fairly "lazy" leads (not in a bad way!) helped prevent the song sounding robotic which a lot of djent-y rhythm tracks can. I would have been tempted to back the rhythm levels down a bit in a few places to let the leads shine a bit more but that's a very minor point as it is generally well mixed. A nice track!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1688703