Any nominations?

My favourite compressor (out of at least half a dozen I've tried) is a Boss LMB-3, a bass limiter enhancer. It has controls I understand and like - Threshold and Ratio, it is reasonably transparent re attack and tone, and the Enhancer control works well for brightening up a warm pickup.
The bass Whammy has, in my opinion, better harmony options than the guitar Whammy. The non-harmony modes were much better on the older ones but they are pretty much the same on the 5th Gen models. Harmony is still better, though I do like the 2nd to 3rd on the guitar Whammy for pedal steel sounds.

If I didn't already have a Whammy and wanted to buy one, I'd go with a bass one.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
the bass big muff and bassballs are meant to sound good with guitar but i haven't got as far as trying them yet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?