Horse
3 5%
Cat cuz I'm a dickless pussy with no balls
23 37%
Voters: 62.
Page 1 of 2
Our ride or die best friend.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Boobies.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^that dedication is admirable
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
from poll: dog

Personal opinion: food
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Goat
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Don't you need a jar of butter ¿^
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
People have considered that cat's became domesticated when the european towns had rat and mouse infestations. Since then, people have commonly owned cats, and they are literally in all continents, except antarctica.

A counter theory, is that in that moment of initial 'domestication', cats domesticated us. They shows pretty much zero signs of other domestic qualifications, except that they can have a litter box and sleep in your house. basically. 'Domestic cats' are one of the most invasive species.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Ablast
Don't you need a jar of butter ¿^

Not for my dog. She has this motherly instinct to clean me and it's cute sometimes and weird others. Like she licks my hair all the time. I don't mind that but after a few licks, I have to stop her. If she sleeps with me, the next morning she'll hop out of bed and wait for me to wake up and as soon as I remove the covers she goes for my boys. That's when it's weird.

I also like to porky pig it on the toilet. It's the most liberating way to poop. If my dog comes into the bathroom, I 100% of the time have to shove her away from my nuts. I just don't get it, but then again she will eat other dogs poops but not her own. I have a weird dog.
Quote by Ablast
^that dedication is admirable

its not even dediCATion it's just second nature
cat
Cats are terrible creatures and anyone who says otherwise is likewise a terrible creature.
Quote by wafflesyrup
Cats are terrible creatures and anyone who says otherwise is likewise a terrible creature.

with the exception of (mostly) guitarxo
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

All my cat does is eat, sleep and shit. Nothing terrible there, common really.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
cats domesticated themselves. they are weird aliens like us.

meow
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Baby Joel
People have considered that cat's became domesticated when the european towns had rat and mouse infestations. Since then, people have commonly owned cats, and they are literally in all continents, except antarctica.

A counter theory, is that in that moment of initial 'domestication', cats domesticated us. They shows pretty much zero signs of other domestic qualifications, except that they can have a litter box and sleep in your house. basically. 'Domestic cats' are one of the most invasive species.

cats were domesticated in the middle east m8
also domestic cats don't take long to go feral, they are highly instinctive, unlike dogs which need to be taught to hunt on their own.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Someone seems to be insecure because of their secret love of cats. Cats are manly pets. Get over it.
I never said cats weren't awesome

I just like dogs better
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I really don't like this typical assumption that cats aren't affectionate just because they don't do the same things dogs do.

Like, my cat actually runs up to the gate when I pull my car up just like a dog would.
And then the other day I saw a vid of a veteran coming home after a really long while and the cat came running and meowing.

I mean no, not all cats will do that but they ARE affectionate.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 29, 2015,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx14ohE6nHs

Cats > dogs

Cats are properly affectionate too once I was really really sad I came downstairs in the morning and my cat could sense it and she came up and jumped on my lap and was being really comforting to me it was nice

Horses are #GOAT though in terms of being the most useful

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Where is horse love
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
My main qualm with cats stems from having lived with six of them. I don't even think they're unaffectionate. They definitely thought way too much of themselves though and, despite our everyday relationship (of which I was essentally forced into) they're not the kind of people I would willingly choose to spend my time with, unlike dogs. Dogs are good people.
A dog will be prepared to die in a fire to save me, a cat will knock over my shit and hit me in the head when I'm trying to sleep and a horse will taste delicious in a burger. I see a best friend, a tasty meal and a cunt that needs to be taught discipline.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Ok we'll hang up at the same time 1...2.....3
ahhh I knew you weren't gonna hang up!

Teehee, busted!

Quote by JamSessionFreak
A dog will be prepared to die in a fire to save me, a cat will knock over my shit and hit me in the head when I'm trying to sleep and a horse will taste delicious in a burger. I see a best friend, a tasty meal and a cunt that needs to be taught discipline.

But Bear has honour and is good friend! Bear fights for good of all people, not bourgeoisie! Bear opposes those opposing him and us alike. All hail Bear!

Hoorah!

Hoorah!

Hoorah!
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 29, 2015,
Quote by ElMaco
Where is horse love

I saw a video of that once and I now believe that I am on a government watch list or two.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Teehee, busted!

But Bear has honour and is good friend! Bear fights for good of all people, not bourgeoisie! Bear opposes those opposing him and us alike. All hail Bear!

Hoorah!

Hoorah!

Hoorah!

This is obviously true but capitalist pigs limited the poll options.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
ZA RODINU!!!

or some such
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

:3
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Page 1 of 2