Hi. I just bought my first real electric guitar. It didn't come with a case, so I will have to buy one.

I have heard the Micro Cube GX amp and its more than enough for me to play at home and this thing is tiny. I was thinking. Are there any guitar cases with built in amps on the market? I found some old school stuff form the 1960s, but nothing new.

I would love to have a combo, so I can just take a guitar out, plug it in a case and start playing. Am I the only one that wants this?
Not much of a market for it. As far as I can tell, the basic issue is that anyone who can justify the cost of a hard case (a fair bit) for their guitar is looking for and can afford more amp than can be fit in a guitar case. Most obviously, the speaker would have to be tiny, with profoundly unsatisfying results.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Makes sense, kinda. But, wouldnt you be able to fit the 5" speaker, like the one in micro cube?
Yeah, probably, but there's only so much sound a 5" speaker can produce. Bass on micro-amps is pretty universally underwhelming. Just hard to sell that kind of sound to someone who's dropping £50 (~$75, though prices are usually a little lower for most guitar things in the US) or more on a case.

More than that, the portability would mostly benefit buskers or people in bands, and both categories will generally need significantly more power than you could get out of such an amp.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one