The composition was really cool, the playing is skillful, and the production is nice. Great stuff.

My only gripe is that there are a dozen bands that are playing this same style at the moment, and there wasn't really that much here that I hadn't heard before. But that's a minor problem, as this was still really cool.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Cool and very impressive playing. Kind of short, but I assume it was a part of the competition's requirements (?).

Do you like Guthrie Govan? The fluidity of the playing was rather reminiscent of "his type" of articulations.
Very, very cool. I had the same thought as TLGuitar: could definitely hear Guthrie Govan play something like this. Fantastic guitar skills, great songwriting. I'm not really sure what else to say, I thought it was brilliant and the recording is very clean and clear. Although I do hope you are a little more exciting to watch on stage than in your chair!

Check out my music in my signature, thanks!