Page 1 of 2
umm, bitch
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
that's like saying Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain and the only evidence being that Kurt Cobain is dead.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
that's like saying Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain and the only evidence being that Kurt Cobain is dead.

or that you should beat children because you're angry at how the world turned out while you gradually became more and more irrelevant
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I need to see a death certificate to believe it's dead.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
This a simulation?

If you need help gathering "shitty" thread topics I AM YOU'RE MAN!
rated this `un 5 ,1st thread ever rated ,rating over-ratyed
tbh I like it. people go through turns of crap threads (brad, phil, eastwinn, me, lyle, yope, madcap back in the hayday, etc), and there's always at least one or two a day that are interesting

if anything i get bored and then read some other thing and then get more bored and actually do coursework and stuff
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Death makes angels of us all and gives the Pit wings where it had shoulders smooth as raven's claws.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by Pastafarian96
hey Dick Savage has returned

Couldnt resist this "apparently" dead ass place!!

When i first joined i did ALOT of drunk posting and made plenty of an ass of myself but thats A OK. I back in full swing.
Nah, I think the group of people (who are all basically gone) who had to start a shitshow in every thread killed it. There used to be a ton of fun threads, and then all of the sudden people started getting pissed off in every one, and it kind of killed the fun.

I like it now too that it's smaller though. Can have some better conversation, but a lot of the stupid fun ones are gone.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
the pit killed the pit

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Baby Joel at #33616360
tbh I like it. people go through turns of crap threads (brad, phil, eastwinn, me, lyle, yope, madcap back in the hayday, etc)

Also, me.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola at #33616456
Also, me.

Actually, nah. Looking back, I like most of my threads. I made some of them for jokes, though.
Free Ali
Yes, but this goes for the Internet as a whole. 99% of people that think they are funny are actually not funny at all.
Quote by wafflesyrup
I broke the dam!

No, I broke the dam.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Redsectoreh
Yes, but this goes for the Internet as a whole. 99% of people that think they are funny are actually not funny at all.

Especially people that post stupid "Funny" quotes with pictures on minions all day on Facebook....there is a special place in Satan's butthole for them.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by WCPhils
Nah, I think the group of people (who are all basically gone) who had to start a shitshow in every thread killed it. There used to be a ton of fun threads, and then all of the sudden people started getting pissed off in every one, and it kind of killed the fun.

I like it now too that it's smaller though. Can have some better conversation, but a lot of the stupid fun ones are gone.

I actually think those days when every thread turned into a big argument about rape or the n-word or American imperialism was the Pit's heyday.

Come back due & Zoot
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I actually think those days when every thread turned into a big argument about rape or the n-word or American imperialism was the Pit's heyday.

Come back due & Zoot

Or the days when shoop threads were actually funny (or at least we thought they were)

Anything is better than the days of non-stop pears though
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Redsectoreh

We are the 99%!
Seriously though, we get this thread like once a year at least...

The uncomfortable truth is that the pit was, and will always be, awful.

Except for those times when users and mods have crashed and burned [heaven's gate, cas, etc]
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by MH400
No, I broke the dam.

I broke the dam.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Video killed the radio star.