Peas and Carrots
10 24%
Are you stupid or something?
13 32%
Voters: 41.
Well?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Lieutenant Dan!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Seems likely, up until she got with him she was fine.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
I don't recall seeing Jenny going to Vietnam and getting the clap from a bunch of ladyboy hookers.

I didn't see Forrest doing that either, but I bet they had to cut the scene from that long-ass movie anyway
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by bdof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y-b2tdttLk
Jenny really was a piece of shit human. I fucking hate her

They're so right tho, Jenny sucked.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Jenny seemed like she was a bit trashy and Gump was obviously innocent as a maid...so yeah he killed her for being a slut or something
I have nothing important to say
Jenny was a really frustrating character in that movie. But no Forest didn't kill her, it was the peas and carrots that did.
That movie introduced me to Freebird.

I hate that movie.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That movie introduced me to Freebird.

I hate that movie.

Greatest comment in The Pit
Quote by Nmkelley
Greatest comment in The Pit

I know its not fair to the movie since it's prolly okay but man I hate that redneck anthem with a passion

All 17 minutes of it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Sep 30, 2015,
Thread was bad enough now Opie and Anthony videos.

BTW is Opie still doing the show on XM with Norton or he finally bailed?

I hope Anthony is doing well considering all the money he spent at the LI place.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Opie has a whole channel named after him, and yes, Norton is still doing it with him. Whenever Lil Jimmy isn't there though, Opie surrounds himself with comedians just to get through a show, since he's so damned unfunny.

Anthony's show is expanding more and more, despite the fact his twitter is predominately about race, guns, and cute kitten photos
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That movie introduced me to Freebird

I hate that movie.

Somebody's clearly a Nickelback fan.
Quote by JustRooster
I'm pretty sure AIDS killed Jenny.

Yup, question is though, if she banged Forest after the "Heroin period" did she contract tge aids before or after? Maybe Forest didnt tell Jenny all the details....?
Quote by Dick Savage
Somebody's clearly a Nickelback fan.

Somebody is clearly a Skoals and shooting stop signs out the back of a pickup truck fan.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Somebody is clearly a Skoals and shooting stop signs out the back of a pickup truck fan.

Not by any stretch of the imagination.....in fact i will agree that those people have ruined Skynyrd for me forever. But you did say that you hated Freebird and that sir is musical blasphemy (the only kind i take offense to)
Quote by nico_9550
can you be a redneck if you're not from 'murica?

Can you make Alabama's song without residing there?
Quote by Dick Savage
Yup, question is though, if she banged Forest after the "Heroin period" did she contract tge aids before or after? Maybe Forest didnt tell Jenny all the details....?

Maybe she banged a dude with AIDS after she banged Forest.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Maybe she banged a dude with AIDS after she banged Forest.

This. After cock teasing Forrest for the better part of 20 years, she lets him dump a load in her, leaves before he wakes up, and never tries to contact him after she gives birth to their son. Once it's obvious that she's a useless person with zero malleable skills as far as work goes, she hooks up with likely yet another abusive piece of shit.....only this time, he has AIDS. He dumps his AIDSey load into her, and leaves her with AIDS.

NOW she wants to reach out to Forest. Fuck Jenny.

Also, it's obvious she got AIDS after leaving Forest. Otherwise, but Forest and their son would've likely contracted it
Last edited by bdof at Oct 1, 2015,