Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Naw. Trap music is fine, but BDSM is a fun and entertaining hobby for everyone to enjoy.
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Sep 29, 2015,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

man are most of the songs in the op even trap? that's not the type of music that comes to mind when i think of trap. like especially the first and last one, they're nowhere near aggressive enough.

I could be totally wrong though, because I don't actively listen to trap.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pXIhCUu584
ngl i still love this EP

gooooooo is still straight fire
dude trap is cancer. it's the worst bastardized form of anything that edm has come up with. no groove, no real way to dance to it, just bangers and stupid mindless party music
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Amuro Jay
man are most of the songs in the op even trap? that's not the type of music that comes to mind when i think of trap. like especially the first and last one, they're nowhere near aggressive enough.

I could be totally wrong though, because I don't actively listen to trap.
ngl i still love this EP

gooooooo is still straight fire

Full disclosure: I have no idea what this thread is about, because I'm old and out of touch.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Trap is one of the worst genres of music I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

Technology's great, because it means near enough anyone can now produce music.

Technology's also shit, because it means near enough anyone can now produce music.

Trap music is a direct result of the latter.
This just sounds like club anthems to me.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by matt bickerton
Trap is one of the worst genres of music I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

Technology's great, because it means near enough anyone can now produce music.

Technology's also shit, because it means near enough anyone can now produce music.

Trap music is a direct result of the latter.

Aren't you a Muse fan.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lol nobody in this thread seems to know where trap music comes from historically and what "trap" even means

trap is called trap because it's a play on being trapped in your circumstances. tlc was considered a founder of trap.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by K33nbl4d3
fam if you can't escape that you're probably not as straight as you want to believe

@OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_x_4UElTDI

Bro I don't know what you're talking about. I'm straighter than the Gunsai Touge.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
So, from what I understand, EDM Trap is the electronic equivelant of shitty breakdown scenecore bands?

Ye.

Sheh muh trurp querrnnnn.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by EpiExplorer
Sheh muh trurp querrnnnn.

big tune tbh

may be listening to that right now actually
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by vintage x metal
lol nobody in this thread seems to know where trap music comes from historically and what "trap" even means

trap is called trap because it's a play on being trapped in your circumstances. tlc was considered a founder of trap.

i always thought trap was trap because it was what got played in the trap

lex luger 4 lyf
Quote by vintage x metal at #33617476
trap is called trap because it's a play on being trapped in your circumstances.

Reminds me of when people say Crip stands for "Community Revolution in Progress"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.