It's for sale on my local musical instruments for sale craigslist.

I checked out craigslist in different areas of the country and world. My local one here is one of the worst. Every once in a while you run across somebody who seriously wants to sell something.

It seems most the time they buy a guitar or something then just put it up for sale at a stupid high price so they can use it for a while and get most of the money back.

London England craigslist has the most interesting.
I remember Peoria Illinois craigslist had some nice old stuff for sale at a reasonable price. But around here is a lot of Squier Stratocaster's and line 6 spider amps for sale at 90% of the retail price, like that type of thing.

Every once in a while though something like this comes along.
https://sarasota.craigslist.org/msg/5244530391.html
Quote by that link
There is nothing here

No web page for this address

404 Error

-------------
O
O ^__^
o (oo)\_______
(__)\ )\/\
||----w |
|| ||

yep
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
is that like an incline bench
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
k it works now

wtf is that thing?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
k it works now

wtf is that thing?

You strap your feet into the bit at the bottom, then the whole bench part swivels you upside down to "align" your back/vertebrae/etc. or something.
I should probably use one of those, I'm all over the place vis-à-vis my skeleton
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Seems like it would feel good. He's asking over half of the retail price. That's not a bargain my friend.

To me slightly over half retail price if it's something you really want and it's in excellent condition is a fair price.

For something you wouldn't mind trying . not sure about buying and is and not new condition considerably lower than half retail price is a fair price.

My last craigslist buying adventure was a nightmare. I adhered to my rules of buying and was able to dispose of the piece of garbage quickly because I bought it very inexpensively. It was a Yamaha acoustic electric guitar . It was completely ludicrous how it sounded plugged
These darn kids nowadays think shrewd is trying to sell something for twice as much as what it's worth ,.. When it wasn't worth a damn thing anyway brand-new.
Quote by Pastafarian96
I should probably use one of those, I'm all over the place vis-à-vis my skeleton

I don't know how well it works for its intended purpose, but it is entertaining for just flipping over and getting a head rush when you're a bored and 16. That kind of thing.