Hey does the quantity of tabs submitted by a contributor in a twenty four hour period ever seem unbelievable?
see attached pics
there are larger versions on my page........ but 50 tabs in one day!
Attachments:
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Last edited by amx360 at Sep 30, 2015,
Could be self written and bulk uploaded, but it definitely looks suspect.
^ Yeah. Bulk upload isn't that uncommon. I've done it for albums before. No particular reason.
I'd question 50 though. But on the other hand, he made another tab of most of the songs there so maybe not.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
^ Yeah. Bulk upload isn't that uncommon. I've done it for albums before. No particular reason.
I'd question 50 though. But on the other hand, he made another tab of most of the songs there so maybe not.

"But on the other hand" .....? Well I hope you are playing Devil's advocate.

I'm just guessing here but ...with an avatar like that I'll wager you are a "glass is half full" kind of guy, right?
Well technically I'd be the realist who says it's both full and empty.

My only point is that both are possibilities. I don't think there's any way of proving one over the other though. That would be up to the UG team, but the whole tabbing system is a bit of a mess so they'lol probably not look into.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line