The little spring and ball bearing you drop in the whammy bar hole so that your Wham bar doesn't have play in it works perfectly. No instructions, I did not know whether the put the ball bearing on the top or the bottom. I've put it on the bottom.

No more ugly Teflon tape hanging out of my Wham bar hole!

My guitar wall hanger took five minutes to secure it to the wall and now all my guitars are hanging proudly and conveniently on my wall and I have more room.

I received a Seymour Duncan hot rails pickup today. I was all confused about how to wire it up but now I completely understand how to do it.

I was looking at the wrong side of the instruction paper that a had a real fancy pickup selector switch the likes of which I've never seen.

Also in the instructions it said you have to reverse the green and black wires when using in conjunction with Fender pickups, it is a dyslexic pickup when used with Fender pickups.

I'm going to wire it in strictly humbug mode.

I have had two of these pickups in other guitars and I like them.

It said use it w/ a 250 potentiometer which I think Fender already has in their Stratocaster's.

So I reckon I just might drop that baby in there today. I have to finish working on a song first.

I recorded the keyboard and bass parts last night. The song was written by myself, King Crimson, and Wayne Coyne.

I took part of the song "what is the light" by Wayne Coyne. I bridged that to the song "I talk to the wind" by King Crimson with a piece of music written by me. It all came together pretty seamlessly and sounds like one piece of music.

I have to make the trip to Office Depot sometime today too, on my bicycle, to buy some music CDs to mix down the song with.

Life is a great adventure.

To everybody who said hello in my hello thread I say hello!
Hope you remembered to wipe and wash your hands after.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by yope
The little spring and ball bearing you drop in the whammy bar hole so that your Wham bar doesn't have play in it works perfectly. No instructions, I did not know whether the put the ball bearing on the top or the bottom. I've put it on the bottom.

No more ugly Teflon tape hanging out of my Wham bar hole!

My guitar wall hanger took five minutes to secure it to the wall and now all my guitars are hanging proudly and conveniently on my wall and I have more room.

I received a Seymour Duncan hot rails pickup today. I was all confused about how to wire it up but now I completely understand how to do it.

I was looking at the wrong side of the instruction paper that a had a real fancy pickup selector switch the likes of which I've never seen.

Also in the instructions it said you have to reverse the green and black wires when using in conjunction with Fender pickups, it is a dyslexic pickup when used with Fender pickups.

I'm going to wire it in strictly humbug mode.

I have had two of these pickups in other guitars and I like them.

It said use it w/ a 250 potentiometer which I think Fender already has in their Stratocaster's.

So I reckon I just might drop that baby in there today. I have to finish working on a song first.

I recorded the keyboard and bass parts last night. The song was written by myself, King Crimson, and Wayne Coyne.

I took part of the song "what is the light" by Wayne Coyne. I bridged that to the song "I talk to the wind" by King Crimson with a piece of music written by me. It all came together pretty seamlessly and sounds like one piece of music.

I have to make the trip to Office Depot sometime today too, on my bicycle, to buy some music CDs to mix down the song with.

Life is a great adventure.

To everybody who said hello in my hello thread I say hello!

Quote by slapsymcdougal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

???
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The ball bearing goes on the top.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
The ball bearing goes on the top.

you know I thought of that and I could see why it would go on top. So that the bar with swing up-and-down with less friction. I put it on bottom so that it would have more friction and I would have to push it out of the way because that's the way I like it.

That's the way uh huh uh hah I like it. I like it to be sitting there underneath my hand ready to wham . Then, when unneeded, a little push out of the way. That's the way I like it uh huh -KC
It goes on top so it rests against the end of the bar and gives a low friction pivot point (as you surmised). Leaving the spring there will eventually ruin both the spring and the bar end.

Your call though, it's your gear.
Charles Darwin
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I don't believe they're related.

Really? cause I hear George has something pink that'll make your tongue tingle pretty well.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Really? cause I hear George has something pink that'll make your tongue tingle pretty well.

Kola Kubes?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Kola Kubes?

Life Savers Fruit Tingles actually.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Life Savers Fruit Tingles actually.

"Why yes George, I will step into your rusty, windowless van!"
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"Why yes George, I will step into your rusty, windowless van!"

"Hey why is there plastic wrap all over the floor and why are you playing Careless Whisper on loop?"
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
"Hey why is there plastic wrap all over the floor and why are you playing Careless Whisper on loop?"

"Mrrfffffhhehrhrhhegekflelerkekellelkfefgggegregegegegegegegerre"

Quote by Translation
"Why does this chloroform soaked rag you're pressing over my nose and mouth smell like chloroform?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"Mrrfffffhhehrhrhhegekflelerkekellelkfefgggegregegegegegegegerre"

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Arby911
It goes on top so it rests against the end of the bar and gives a low friction pivot point (as you surmised). Leaving the spring there will eventually ruin both the spring and the bar end.

Your call though, it's your gear.

how do you know it will ruin it ?
Quote by yope
how do you know it will ruin it ?

Do what you want, won't change my lifestyle a bit.
Charles Darwin