Page 1 of 2
Ok so who do you want backing you up?

Option 1: Doc Brown (without Delorean)
Option 2: Batman (no gadgets/vehicles)
Option 3: 900lb Bengal tiger (malnourished)
Option 4: William Perry aka The Fridge (and the rest of the 85' Bears)
I think what you meant to say is 'a hangry 900lb bengal tiger'. I'll take it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Dick Savage

Option 3: 900lb Bengal tiger (malnourished)

um

what
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Not the tiger. It would probably eat me.

Quote by MetalMullet
DQcrewmember

Because everyone will kick his ass and ignore you?

Good thinking.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I will avoid the tiger because it is 2x the average weight of a bengal tiger and is therefore probably fat and lazy.

Batman without suit and gadgets still knows a fuck load of martial arts.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

batman is a martial arts master. even without his gadgets/vehicles, he's still a monster.

so batman.
ayy lmao
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I think what you meant to say is 'a hangry 900lb bengal tiger'. I'll take it

Yea, they dont tend to be over 600lbs so hungry would be a bedder adjective.
Is the tiger actually backing man or is it just hungry and you just hope it's repping for your team and not about to eat you?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Is the tiger actually backing man or is it just hungry and you just hope it's repping for your team and not about to eat you?

Tigers are a bit unpredictable....Especially when hungry...its a caculated risk no doubt.
Tiger, but I'd take a squirty bottle of water so if it came after me i'd spray its face and be like "no, bad kitty" and it'd stop because cats hate water
Quote by Bladez22
Tiger, but I'd take a squirty bottle of water so if it came after me i'd spray its face and be like "no, bad kitty" and it'd stop because cats hate water

Good thing large cats dont have opposable thumbs.
Quote by Bladez22

except Siamese, Burmese... and... well...

nice try pal
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
tigers can swim but still don't approve of water to the face

it'll probably just piss it off more but then i'd just leg it and hope the other guy is slower
Quote by Bladez22
tigers can swim but still don't approve of water to the face

it'll probably just piss it off more but then i'd just leg it and hope the other guy is slower

actually thinking this over I'd like a metal squirt bottle as my backup in a fight so I can squirt people in the face and then smart them
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33617803
actually thinking this over I'd like a metal squirt bottle as my backup in a fight so I can squirt people in the face and then smart them

and so you can enrage their tiger (if they choose the tiger) into attacking them instead
I personally think the tiger is a bit like a go for broke hail mary...its kinda like a bottle rocket with no stick "light the fuse and get the hell outta dodge".
lol keep yr bengal tiger bullshit im rolling with the bay street bullies come @ us
Quote by MinterMan22
lol keep yr bengal tiger bullshit im rolling with the bay street bullies come @ us

Yea.....right,and "im in the Doodle Town Pipers" "DTP, aint nuttin ta F**k with!!
Batman. Still an impeccable martial artist in peak physical condition with the mind of a true genius, even without gadgets.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
What the actual fuck is wrong with everyone that didn't pick the 85 Bears?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You do realize that the reason why that tiger ate all those people is because she was too beat up to hunt animals, don't you?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
well I assume I'm fighting people so it's all good
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
So you would take a single, beat up tiger over the entire fucking 85 Bears.
Quote by WCPhils
fuck the bears

You're just salty because the 85 Bears won a Super Bowl. The Eagles on the othere hand...
Okay so really this thread is:

An over-sized hungry man-eating Tiger or the '85 Bears

Now are we talking just the starters or what cause a huge crowd could easily handle a tiger but a tiger could maybe handle 11, 22... probably the men

There is only one correct answer to this question and that answer is...Chuck Norris
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Page 1 of 2