THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
reality killed the video star
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Video killed the female radio star. Mama Cass wouldn’t have had a chance in the MTV era. But the hair bands learned pretty fast that they could use radio to reach one audience and Tawny Kitaen to broaden their appeal.
Did beauty kill the beast?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by WCPhils at #33617898
this is now the Joyce Manor thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W4CXnBnM8w

not gonna lie when never hungover dropped last year i thought it was hot garbage but i don't think i've listened to any album more in september 2k15 for whatever reason don't ask me what happened there lol

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33617969
not gonna lie when never hungover dropped last year i thought it was hot garbage but i don't think i've listened to any album more in september 2k15 for whatever reason don't ask me what happened there lol
It has Christmas Card, and Christmas Card is a great song.
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33617969

I haven't listened since it came out because of how disappointed I was. Maybe I'll give it another listen.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by seventh_angel at #33617974
It has Christmas Card, and Christmas Card is a great song.

yeah

the first 3 songs really. i keep going back for those tracks but then victoria comes on after and it always suckers me into listening to the rest of the album cause why not yknow? only song i don't like too much is in the army now but the whole thing is barely 20 minutes long so who even cares eh
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33617980
yeah

the first 3 songs really. i keep going back for those tracks but then victoria comes on after and it always suckers me into listening to the rest of the album cause why not yknow? only song i don't like too much is in the army now but the whole thing is barely 20 minutes long so who even cares eh
Yeah, honestly I don't even really care about the rest of the album that much, but I honestly don't really care about the second one as well besides See How Tame I Can Be, so I guess there's that.
Ok it's not as bad as I remember. Victoria and Heart Tattoo would fit in on the Self Titled pretty well.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
maybe if i had listened to joyce manor when i was 17 i would have thought they were interesting.