Page 1 of 3
When you were a kid?

When I was in like kindergarten or something there was this girl named Zoey and she was really cool to hang out with.

But then there was this other boy named Dorian always involving himself and getting in the way.

My family was military so we moved everywhere and I didn't see her again.
Yeah, in around 3rd grade. Her name was Angelique. I stopped liking her when her mom came in to volunteer for something and I realized that's what she'd grow up to look like.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Earliest I can remember was in middle school, year 6 or 7 (UK - no idea what age that is). I have a shit memory in regards to childhood though, I never understand people who are like "yeh I remember this thing that happened when I was 4". Yeah right

EDIT: Age 10-12 apparently
Last edited by sam b at Oct 1, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33618518
Yeah, in around 3rd grade. Her name was Angelique. I stopped liking her when her mom came in to volunteer for something and I realized that's what she'd grow up to look like.

literally this exact scenario except it was eighth grade and her mom wasn't volunteering.

on fb the other day she posted how she thinks she's turning into her mom. still a qt so far though. >_>

edit: this wasn't the first.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Oct 1, 2015,
I'd see what Angelique's up to but I forgot her last name >_>
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yes. Yes I do. Very vaguely. She was pretty, and very quiet. I was boisterous and weird. Wouldn't have worked. We danced a little, but nothing else rly
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
4th or 5th grade, a girl named Rosalie and another named Hannah. I knew both of them well enough (I was considered the smartest in the class and they both asked me for help a lot), but I eventually did the school "dating" thing with one and was just friends with the other.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd see what Angelique's up to but I forgot her last name >_>

Ahhhhhaha I know what you mean
Do you mean like crush on someone I knew as like...a 8 year old?

or celebrity crush at a similar age?

or like my year 7/8/9 crush where juvenile flirting became an actual semi serious thing and feelings were involved?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Do you mean like crush on someone I knew as like...a 8 year old?

or celebrity crush at a similar age?

or like my year 7/8/9 crush where juvenile flirting became an actual semi serious thing and feelings were involved?

I too am curious
Not really, remember the first proper one when I was like 14/15 tho
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Not sure. It was either the girl from 3rd grade, or my sister's friend that would baby-sit me, or it's my mother's best-friend (at that time) where I dry-humped her leg like a rabid dog.

It all depends which one came first. Considering the mother's friend thing happened when I was playing under the table I am going with that.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Yeah I liked this guy in 3rd grade, we sat at the nerd table in class and our moms were friends. He became friends with my main bully in 4th grade though so I stopped liking him.

Now he's literally just high all the time (I ran into him at the airport a few times) and I'm not into that and he also looks really old and haggard for a 22 yr old so I'm glad that nothing materialized there.
cat
yeah I remember my first crush. Was also my first heart break too!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
When I was a wee lad, everyone was asking each other who they liked, and they wouldn't take "no-one" for an answer, so I would just name someone at random so they'd leave me alone.
I didn't have TRVE FEELINGZ for a girl until I was about 14 or 15.
Kid crush? Yeah. I proudly watched her get married to a very nice man this summer too. I got over her when I was like 8 so it's okay

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I remember my first crush. 3rd grade, so I was about 8 years old. Mousey little girl with brown hair, very cute face, and giant 70's era glasses.

First "serious" crush was when I was 17 towards a short, plump, brown girl with brown hair and brown eyes. Roundest bottom I've ever seen probably to this day.
first real crush -> 5th gradeish

freckled italian qt who used to put flowers in her hair

i had a thing for her since i first moved to that school but she switched over to the french class so we stopped talking. fast forward a few years and she's back in the english class and she's cuter than ever so ofc i'm all up on that. we end up locked out of our ghetto portable classroom one day in the middle of the winter so we shared my coat and hit it off big time. first time i felt the ~butterflies~

later that month we got some valentines day dance thing i was gonna ask her out to but my 6 foot tall 200 pound trini friend beat me to the punch and it wasn't like i was gonna come at him for it yknow? i went to the thing anyway and the guy doesn't show up so she's there all sad + alone so i said w/e and asked her to dance with me. she said ya and that night was prolly the highlight of my childhood. i got a goodnight hug and pecked her on the cheek

it was all short lived though lol very next day my big ass friend brought her flowers & apologized for standing her up and she forgave him. they got together and she avoided me from that day on </3

i had her on facebook and she's still fine tbh.. wasn't too long ago drake got me thinking of messaging her but lol nah
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
I was probs 13.

She got her boobs before the other girls.

Then I grew up a bit and the other girls grew up a bit and I realized she was not that smart.

But did you get your hands on them?

At 13, that's what matters.
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33618666
first real crush -> 5th gradeish

freckled italian qt who used to put flowers in her hair

i had a thing for her since i first moved to that school but she switched over to the french class so we stopped talking. fast forward a few years and she's back in the english class and she's cuter than ever so ofc i'm all up on that. we end up locked out of our ghetto portable classroom one day in the middle of the winter so we shared my coat and hit it off big time. first time i felt the ~butterflies~

later that month we got some valentines day dance thing i was gonna ask her out to but my 6 foot tall 200 pound trini friend beat me to the punch and it wasn't like i was gonna come at him for it yknow? i went to the thing anyway and the guy doesn't show up so she's there all sad + alone so i said w/e and asked her to dance with me. she said ya and that night was prolly the highlight of my childhood. i got a goodnight hug and pecked her on the cheek

it was all short lived though lol very next day my big ass friend brought her flowers & apologized for standing her up and she forgave him. they got together and she avoided me from that day on </3

i had her on facebook and she's still fine tbh.. wasn't too long ago drake got me thinking of messaging her but lol nah

this is cockatoo in more ways than you realise lol. minus the part where I take her to a dance. :/
Okay well my first actual puberty crush was a girl called Becky

She was about an inch taller than me and we were in a lot of classes together actually nearly all classes

She had brown hair and was really cute and smart and she sat behind me in history and next to german and was probably the first girl to grow boobs in the class so I really fancied her and we always did pathetic 13 year old flirting it was fun at the time but nothing ever came of it

Then she moved to Wales in year 9 and it was saddening and now she has a kid

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Then she moved to Wales in year 9 and it was saddening and now she has a kid
Damn, you were fertile for your age.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
when i was in first grade we had a teacher named mrs peterson and she would read to us sitting on a chair and we're all on the floor and some random kid asked if they could massage her feet, it was weird but it's the 90's so what-evs. anyway, at one point i join in the hype and massage her feet and i worked it all the way up to the knees before she stopped me

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Aye, that student German teacher who was a right fucking tease. My 13 year old self would've been all over that if she'd just given me a chance
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
This girl Monica I think it was 1st grade if I remember right.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Baby Joel
when i was in first grade we had a teacher named mrs peterson and she would read to us sitting on a chair and we're all on the floor and some random kid asked if they could massage her feet, it was weird but it's the 90's so what-evs. anyway, at one point i join in the hype and massage her feet and i worked it all the way up to the knees before she stopped me

I got to suck on the teachers tit but granted she was my date.

I can't tell you how many sexy teachers I had. It was always their class I did the worse for I was more focused on their appealing parts than what they were supposed to be teaching us.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Yes. Began in 6th grade, where we continued being BFFs until we graduated highschool and three years later she got married to someone who wasn't me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Preschool a girl named Morgan. Pretty lass with long brown hair. I remember she liked Pokemon just like me at that age. My mom has me on tape singing a Valentine's day song about her. Pretty funny stuff.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Yeah I remember mines quite well.

Her name was Alison Jack.

Grew up with her went to primary school together for 7 years.She was pretty and smart I asked her out when I was 11 when we were away at a week long school trip at a place called kaimes (I think) up in north Scotland.She said no and everyone found out that night.I was ridiculed for the pretty much rest of the school year but I don't feel embarrassed or silly for doing it as when she reached 16 or 17 she was a total babe and most of the older high school guys fancied her.

To be honest if I saw her again I would mentioned it just to see what she would say.
Quote by Banjocal
Damn, you were fertile for your age.

This isnt even that funny, yet I laughed at it for a solid minute
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Oct 1, 2015,
I remember her name and where I met her. But that was a long time ago when I didn't even know what any of that stuff meant.

Now I'm like 3% more mature
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33618767
this is cockatoo in more ways than you realise lol. minus the part where I take her to a dance. :/

well tbf a dance in those days was just holding hands and swinging your arms around like a buncha chimps while outkast is blasting at deafening volumes as you both wait for alicia keys to come on so you can awkwardly hug for a few minutes while all your classmates heckle you

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33618960
well tbf a dance in those days was just holding hands and swinging your arms around like a buncha chimps while outkast is blasting at deafening volumes as you both wait for alicia keys to come on so you can awkwardly hug for a few minutes while all your classmates heckle you

yeah.

middle school cockatoo still felt like drake those nights though lol.
Page 1 of 3