Poll: are you muslim?
Poll Options
View poll results: are you muslim?
yes
2 20%
no
8 80%
Voters: 10.
i don't trust a single one. not a single one. I see them all gathered around in the library at school all talking in arabic, and it scares me. I've personally read passages from the Qaran, and you know what the primary main objective of the religion is?? pretty much to wipe every infidel like us off the planet. sure, they all seem like nice people, but yeah, when you're trying to take over, you need everyone to think you're their buddy. something like 50% of muslims support sharia law, which means they want to kill us.

I'm sorry if this offends everyone but I want to speak my mind and if i posted this to facebook the basklash would be horrendous, and I would probably be murdered by the minorities in this town for disrespecting them.
ye man all dem mans carry bombs and want 2 blow us up best if we just nuke them all first right!?

"RELIGION OF PIECE" MY ASS!
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I'm cool with muslims.

when I lived in utah the mormons mostly did not like me so I gravitated towards muslims pretty easily. >_>

also you clearly didn't really read the quran and while I don't support sharia law it doesn't necessarily mean any of that stuff. it is possible to have progressive/liberal/etc. sharia law.

thought about posting this in the prejudice thread yesterday but I'll just drop it in this dumb thread lol.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
In before the ban hammer

In the name of the Prophet (PBUH), Please let it be so!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Oct 1, 2015,
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33618534
I'm cool with muslims.

when I lived in utah the mormons mostly did not like me so I gravitated towards muslims pretty easily. >_>

also you clearly didn't really read the quran and while I don't support sharia law it doesn't necessarily mean any of that stuff. it is possible to have progressive/liberal/etc. sharia law.

thought about posting this in the prejudice thread yesterday but I'll just drop it in this dumb thread lol.

Not really, Sharia law is pretty awful, like legit women are property and its encouraged to beat them to keep them in line

There are good Muslims and bad Muslims, like any group of people
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
kafir dog
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Oct 1, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
kaffir dog

Your misspelling makes a significant difference in the meaning...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You claim only 50% are islamists, without a source , yet you say you don't trust a single one. That makes it bigotry.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Arby911 at #33618552
Your misspelling makes a significant difference in the meaning...

Woops my bad.

we don't have any South Africans here right?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The vast majority of Muslims are as harmless and friendly as your average Christian, Jew, Hindu, whatever.

I really have no time for Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientologists or basically anyone who bothers me in the street though.
Quote by Bladez22 at #33618539
Not really, Sharia law is pretty awful, like legit women are property and its encouraged to beat them to keep them in line

those wahabi/salafi/etc sects rely on questionable hadiths to reinforce most of that shit stuff.

a pure sharia law would be based on peace, justice, and inclusiveness. rashidun caliphate was pretty shit 'cause of its violent conquests but it's 'civil society' was way ahead of all this cold war/modern world reactionary bs.

as a non-muslim clearly I am an authority on this.
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33618565
those wahabi/salafi/etc sects rely on questionable hadiths to reinforce most of that shit stuff.

a pure sharia law would be based on peace, justice, and inclusiveness. rashidun caliphate was pretty shit 'cause of its violent conquests but it's 'civil society' was way ahead of all this cold war/modern world reactionary bs.

as a non-muslim clearly I am an authority on this.

From what I've seen of the people who legit want to impose it in the west, their ideas/rules are not very civil or peaceful in the slightest

Every religion says its all about peace, but what they say and what they do are very different
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Even the Muslims I know who post really bigoted things on Facebook (that is, only one or two people out of hundreds) are super nice to me in person and don't treat me any differently.

Also it is really pathetic that you are scared of hearing a different language - and not all Muslims speak Arabic anyway.
cat
Quote by Bladez22 at #33618567
From what I've seen of the people who legit want to impose it in the west, their ideas/rules are not very civil or peaceful in the slightest

Every religion says its all about peace, but what they say and what they do are very different

'imposing sharia' in the west isn't something I can really wrap my head around lol. I feel like forcing islamic values on a society that is by far majority non-muslim actually goes against islamic principles (not trying to speak for muslims, this is just based on my own observations. this goes for the entire post). obviously most countries with sharia have awful, oppressive systems in place. but my point is that it is possible for an 'islamic society' to exist that has a good human rights record. islamic extremism wasn't even popular for most of the religion's history, and basically all of these 'sharia' systems contradict what a real 'sharia' system would actually look like. especially daesh and al nusra and all that shit. how are you gonna put half your population on house arrest 'cause 'modesty' and then put people into sex slavery?
Josh drinks too much "liquid cocaine" to be a good Muslim.
Quote by jakesmellspoo