This cover is dedicated to my biggest inspiration...Jason Becker...I´ve spend a lot of time in learning this piece. Actually I´ve started years ago, then relearned it and so on, finally I could manage to do a cover. I hope it´s accurate, I gave my best
but yeah this piece is really hard to play perfect so tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvH463QzQI
Pretty spot on, man, especially the bends. I hope you do more Becker covers in the near future since I'd love to see it. What did you use for your distortion?

Check out my Reinhardt cover when you get a chance and let me know what you think:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=1687898
Hey guys first thank you so much ! I´m really surprised for your words, since there are many becker covers and a lot are excellent ! so THANKS !
Quote by jpequeno0725
Pretty spot on, man, especially the bends. I hope you do more Becker covers in the near future since I'd love to see it. What did you use for your distortion?

Check out my Reinhardt cover when you get a chance and let me know what you think:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=1687898

thanks a lot ! Well those bends took a while, they are really tricky to do haha

well I´m planning to do, temple of the absurd and Concerto.

I used a Budda ZenMan Overdrive / boost Pedal

But I used only Overdrive.

I´ll check it out
Quote by 6metal6legend6
Brilliant cover! Really liked the tone, nice mid crunch to it. Plus great performance, no major mistakes. Well done.

Hey there, Thanks so much ! I really appreciate it... haha well I took me quite a long time to get this tone...lots of experimenting with my mic, and amp´s EQ.

All the best
Those were some pretty sick sweeps man!
Love Becker! Been awhile since I spun his tracks!

Great work!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by maximumrocker
Those were some pretty sick sweeps man!
Love Becker! Been awhile since I spun his tracks!

Great work!

Thanks a lot mate ! The shredpart after it was to me lot more time-consuming haha

Yeah me,too I´m planning to cover more from perpetual burn

Much appreciated
Cheers buddy
Good job man! Great playing and tone. I really like the whammy part around 3:05 haha.

Cheers!
Quote by JWG2007
Good job man! Great playing and tone. I really like the whammy part around 3:05 haha.

Cheers!

Hey thanks a lot ! I really appreciate it ! took me quite a while to get this tone, haha

Yeah me,too it has that typical becker´ish kinda sound especially when it´s harmonized

greetings
Quote by bbzswa777
Muscles AND he can shred? My God, we have to kill him...

Hahah well I take it as a compliment, hopefully you´re not going to kill me

Thanks for watching
Quote by drawnacrol
Excellent playing Chris! One of my favourite instrumental songs and you nailed it. Great tone too!

Thanks so much for checking it out ! I really appreciate !
From the first time, I heard that song, I was really blown away haha, I love it,too.

All the best mate
DUDE! THIS WAS ALMOST PERFECT! One of the best altitudes covers ive ever seen. Have you sent this to jason himself yet? I did a jason becker cover almost 2 years ago, and he said he thought it was really good and shared it. I GUARANTEE that he'll share this if you send it to him. I'm absolutely amazed at how well you did. You might be the best guitarist ive seen on here. Just wow. Keep shredding my man!
C4C?
www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33630704
Quote by juliencorbelb
good job, awesome sweeping

thanks a lot, those sweeps are not that hard, most of them are simple, but at the end of the sweeping section, there are those fast 3 string sweeps on the low strings, they are damn hard to play, took me many hours to get them done

thanks a lot !
Quote by awesomo41894
DUDE! THIS WAS ALMOST PERFECT! One of the best altitudes covers ive ever seen. Have you sent this to jason himself yet? I did a jason becker cover almost 2 years ago, and he said he thought it was really good and shared it. I GUARANTEE that he'll share this if you send it to him. I'm absolutely amazed at how well you did. You might be the best guitarist ive seen on here. Just wow. Keep shredding my man!
C4C?
www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33630704

Wow, dude don´t know what to say actually.... I´m really honourd by your words. Well yeah I´ve wrote him on Facebook, and told him, what a great inspirations he is and so on, but I think he´s really busy, since probably a lot of people write him. Well he didn´t answer :/ but maybe he will someday haha

I´m interested in your cover ? could you show me the link ?

and hey thanks so much for your words ! though I think there might be lots of more awesome guitar players some better then me haha ! but dude really thanks so much ! This means a lot

Stay HEAVY !
Quote by christian.vacha
Wow, dude don´t know what to say actually.... I´m really honourd by your words. Well yeah I´ve wrote him on Facebook, and told him, what a great inspirations he is and so on, but I think he´s really busy, since probably a lot of people write him. Well he didn´t answer :/ but maybe he will someday haha

I´m interested in your cover ? could you show me the link ?

and hey thanks so much for your words ! though I think there might be lots of more awesome guitar players some better then me haha ! but dude really thanks so much ! This means a lot

Stay HEAVY !

Here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgsBCaz3I8Q

and no problem man!!!! We should collaborate on a becker cover, maybe eleven blue egyptians? Or even concerto by cacophony.
Awesome job dude ! I´ve seen your video before. I couldn´t play it that good...this song has so many crazy sweepings, also the tappings is extreme. I remember learning that song half, then stopped and so on haha.

You´ve got awesome skills !

you ever learned Temple of the Absurd ? or Speed metal Symphony ?
Quote by christian.vacha
Awesome job dude ! I´ve seen your video before. I couldn´t play it that good...this song has so many crazy sweepings, also the tappings is extreme. I remember learning that song half, then stopped and so on haha.

You´ve got awesome skills !

you ever learned Temple of the Absurd ? or Speed metal Symphony ?

Ive been working on temple of the absurd between my gig schedule lately actually! super awesome song.
Quote by awesomo41894
Ive been working on temple of the absurd between my gig schedule lately actually! super awesome song.

Yeah, me,too it´s really hard, since the tabs are a bit strange sometimes....but there is a very good lesson on YT.

Greetings
Quote by stringhammer
Excellent work!
I really love the lo-gain sound in the middle part.
The shred parts,and the sweeps are accurate,it's a hard piece, but you did it well.

Thanks a lot buddy !

great to hear that. I´ve worked actually a lot on my tone, I was surprised by myself, of how much EQ-Settings change, on the whole Guitar tone