Page 1 of 2
but what's even cooler is that it wasn't a snake at all, it was actually a slow worm, which is actually a species of legless lizard and not a worm at all either

It was a baby one but it was throwing me because I couldn't work out what it was. I was sure it was a snake, despite not looking anything remotely like a native snake species (i've seen both adders and grass snakes), so I assumed it was an escaped exotic pet. I felt bad leaving it there but I didn't know what else to do, it was lunch time and I had another lecture in 10 minutes.

But it turns out it's an endangered species of lizard native to the British Isles, despite me never hearing anything about a slow worm in my life, and it threw me for even longer because nowhere mentions that baby ones look completely different, they have a golden stripe running down their backs and look real skinny, where as adults are fat and pure black

reptiles are pretty awesome

The only thing that's confusing me now is, surely all snakes are just legless lizards?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Oct 1, 2015,
same

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

neat
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Trowzaa
same

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Best post
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Hydra150 at #33619233
neat

I've seen something cool and learnt something new about nature that I had no idea about. Today was a good day

and nice football joke, took me a few seconds to get
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Oct 1, 2015,
to be fair, i didn't even know we had snakes/lizards in britain

I once went running with my cat, and she killed a rattlesnake
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by Ablast

Is your cat a leopard?
Cats are awesome too

I found out the difference between a legless lizard and snakes. They actually evolved independently and aren't really related despite looking so similar. You can tell them apart because legless lizards have eyelids and external ear openings, where as snakes don't, and their belly scales are different. Legless lizards also have a much stumpier tail due and their tongue isn't as forked and looks more derpy
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Is your cat a leopard?

Naah, she's just one them regular fat cats.
I think 'legless lizards' also aren't venomous, whereas plenty of snakes are.

Talking of legless lizards...
fucking hell

she has 1 leg

I saw a snake. I put it back in my pants though.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
you can quite clearly see her leg right there

look at this little guy's derpy looking tongue, I love it

(Invalid img)
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Animals are gay.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33619334

I was about to call you a pleb for not reading my other posts. But this is also very cool and interesting; I look forward to reading and learning about it tomorrow. Thank you
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Ablast at #33619245

the bolded is the most confusing part of this story
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
the bolded is the most confusing part of this story

She just follows me, at first I tried to shoo her away and carry her home but she just follows. So I just let her do her thing, which usually involves killing other animals.
Yeah last time I was in the UK my uncle showed me around the Yorkshire Dales and I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and I saw a snake, about 2 meters away from us slithering away. Needless to say I shat myself and my uncle just starting shitting himself laughing. He said in his impossibly thick Barnsley accent "it won't hurt you lad, it's just a grass snake" to which I replied "well you know growing up in Australia, we're taught that if you see a snake, you shit yourself and try to put as much distance between you and the snake as possible."

I think the point I'm trying to make with this post is fuck snakes.
Quote by Jackintehbox
i've been bitten by a snake before and i don't even live in australia.

Yeah well I was bitten by a spider in the shower once and lived to tell the tale.
Quote by Trowzaa
same

Fucking Judas snake.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by DardySon
Yeah well I was bitten by a spider in the shower once and lived to tell the tale.

i had a bowl of nails for breakfast.

without any milk.
Quote by Bladez22

The only thing that's confusing me now is, surely all snakes are just legless lizards?

Well TS, you ended your post with the only thing I had to say in this thread. Except for this reply to you.

EDIT

Oh god don't even bring up villa man why did i have to pick a bpl team that would do this to my heart

football is garbage cause there's absolutely no change of powers over the years. there's no draft to get good young players to bad teams and when a bad or average team finds a gem they just leave to go play for whomever has the most money. it's lame. it's a really fun sport to watch, i enjoy it, but that system is just all kinds of awful.

it's too much like life; the rich win

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Oct 2, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
found aforementioned picture:

I'm only about 5'8" there

Ugh fuck that I probably wouldn't have even gone within 10 meters of it. Even if I knew it was dead.
i saw a bird while waiting at a red light today.

it was exhilarating.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by DardySon
Ugh fuck that I probably wouldn't have even gone within 10 meters of it. Even if I knew it was dead.

Oh come on, be nice to Pasta
Quote by Pastafarian96
found? no, I killed that fucker

Let it be known, you shall henceforth be known as "Snake Killer"!
Page 1 of 2