9 19%
Sunny Side up
10 21%
Other
8 17%
Voters: 47.
Page 1 of 2
cooked lol none of that runny nonsense

Why would you make this thread and not make it multi-choice?

Scrambled or over easy.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Mixed with Bacardi 151, Jagermeister and goldshlager for Joshua Garcia's patented "eggs cocaine"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I prefer fried eggs. I love them the way my dad taught me, which is to basically cook them sunny side up, but towards the end you repeatedly splash the oil over the top with the spatula so that you make sure the whites are done and the film over the yolk turns white but the yolk is still runny.

I'm not sure what this is called or if it's even a common way of doing it. The few times I've ordered eggs at a restaurant I just told them fried eggs and over easy if they asked how I wanted them done.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Mixed with Bacardi 151, Jagermeister and goldshlager for Joshua Garcia's patented "eggs cocaine"
Like balls.

Smooth.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I prefer fried eggs. I love them the way my dad taught me, which is to basically cook them sunny side up, but towards the end you repeatedly splash the oil over the top with the spatula so that you make sure the whites are done and the film over the yolk turns white but the yolk is still runny.

This is the best way. Any other way is simply inferior!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Arby you are Pit Dad you know that
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why would you make this thread and not make it multi-choice?

Scrambled or over easy.

Oh sheet, you're right Josh, I forgot the boiled eggs option!

good thing I put "other" phew!

This is my favourite way to cook eggs.

I also love omelets, especially since they were the first thing I ever learned to make.
frittata is a good dish as well
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by grouchpunk08
Oh sheet, you're right Josh, I forgot the boiled eggs option!

good thing I put "other" phew!
No, I mean voting for multiple options in the poll instead of just one. So I could have voted for both scrambled and Sunny Side up (although normal people just call it over easy).
Did you not know you can do this?
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 2, 2015,
I don't

Unless I'm baking with them
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by The4thHorsemen

I'm not sure what this is called or if it's even a common way of doing it. The few times I've ordered eggs at a restaurant I just told them fried eggs and over easy if they asked how I wanted them done.

I would imagine it would be similar to poêle; it's a french cooking technique. Really cool technique for cooking things evenly and crisply, as well as for oily fish where you want to replace the fish fat with a lighter oil like olive oil.
Scrambled or hard-boiled
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Thrown at nerds.

How do you like them when you throw them at nerds?

I bet scrambled would suck to be covered in

i like them hatched. then raised. the killed, cut into pieces. maybe seasoned and fried or grilled or baked, whatever.
i don't like eggs is what im saying.
Quote by digman50
How do you like them when you throw them at nerds?

I bet scrambled would suck to be covered in

Nah, you throw them raw, and then while they're standing there, picking shell out of their braces, you run up with hairdryers on really long extension leads and cook the eggs in their hair.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Raw's ok if it's in a cocktail

Raw's good if it's 5 of them in a glass before a Rocky montage.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by The4thHorsemen

yes.

also scrambled, but "creamy" scrambled, ie stirring constantly like you're making risotto and with a lot of butter and a touch of milk or creme fraiche. like in the gordon ramsey video.

edit: I also like a runny egg in a sandwich or burger somethimes. fry up cafe across the road does a burger with a greasy fried egg in it which is the best thing ever.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2