2 4%
Depends on how many things are missing
25 56%
idk
5 11%
Voters: 45.
Page 1 of 2
Post pics of cute amputees

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33620229
Post pics of cute amputees

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

probs not but I'm shallow as fuck.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33620256
Like, you know the problem of where to stick your arm when you're cwtched up in bed? I mean you could totally solve that problem, just take yer prosthetic off. Sorted as fuck.

This would be so perfect
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Leg ampuQT i would. Singular leg.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by slapsymcdougal
OK, so I'm wondering what a handie from that robot arm would be like.

Equal parts intrigued and terrified.

Better off practicing with a hotdog, otherwise you can rip your dick off.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
i wouldnt mind like some bits missing but im sure as hell not gonna shag a mcNugget
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
i wouldnt mind like some bits missing but im sure as hell not gonna shag a mcNugget

But you'd stick one up your butt?

Wait, no, it's your friend, right?
To be fair, him or his friend never told us what exactly it was they stuck up their butt.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
I could probably wouldn't mind like a prosthetic leg from like the knee down, but she'd have to be really cute and/or awesome, lol

Missing hands and arms kind of creep me out though :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If no arms it would be a little difficult.

If no legs it will be a little easier.

a pretty head is all i need x2
Quote by WCPhils
MinorityReportGirl.jpg

lol, I mean Total Recall

i'd date that one precog for sure
Quote by slapsymcdougal
But you'd stick one up your butt?

Wait, no, it's your friend, right?

fuck off yea it was my friend and he didnt stuff a mcNugget up his ass that would be gross man why would you not just eat the mcNugget its a waste to not eat such a delicious thing
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Might as well skip the middle and put it up your ass anyway
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Yeah maybe she's a war veteran or some other kinda hero. I'll put my dick in that.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't care how many limbs a girl is missing as long as she lets me stick my dick in her on a regular basis

I mean a girl with all limbs in place is best but sometimes you have to lower your standards
I have nothing important to say
Yeah, she could have no legs and if I really liked her I'd do it easily, as long as she doesn't become Oscar Pistorius MkII
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
maybe a one-legger, but missing hands/arms become a problem because i want someone to play video games with.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by K'Nuckles
Missing legs equal wheelchairs though, and that's well inconvenient.

nah, just put her in a mesh sack and sling her over your back like Chewbacca and C-3PO
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by K'Nuckles
Missing legs equal wheelchairs though, and that's well inconvenient.

only if they're both missing.

i always kind of thought losing a leg below the knee wouldn't be so bad after i watched Suburbia and thought the guy with the prosthetic leg and the cane was really cool.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Ichikurosaki
a pretty head is all i need

?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 2, 2015,
One leg missing sure, one arm missing sure, one arm missing and either or both legs missing fine as long as they had prosthetic legs. Idk legs are important.

Quote by Joshua Garcia

?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYm3f2g9PRI
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Page 1 of 2