View poll results: are they?
no they are not, do your research
2 15%
yes they are, do your research
2 15%
idk, too lazy to do research
12 92%
Voters: 13.
I'm pretty sure that'd be illegal and he'd go to jail.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't know if that's valid, but he did legally hunt Rhino in 2004.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Eastwinn
sport hunting is murder

ftfy
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Eastwinn at #33620687
hunting is murder

posting pictures on facebook is murder

also who the fuck is Jimmy John
I have nothing important to say
i should just start submitting pictures of celebrities doing awful/despicable things in movies/TV shows as if they were things they actually did.

i guarantee i could get at least one through as if it were a legit story.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
whether or not you support it, i doubt these people are posting pictures of themselves poaching. its perfectly legal, as morally despicable as it might be.
and i doubt it was the last one. thats just stupid facebook shit
Jimmy John is p good tho at least they deliver unlike those child raping communists at subway
pinga
They reek of false concern and cognitive dissonance - little more.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Can't really argue with this.

Why not?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I just sent this to his Facebook email, feel free to use ;Dear Jimmy John Really hope you go very quickly out of business after the slaughter of a gentle beautiful beast, and more importantly an ENDANGERED beautiful beast. It's a pity your inability to gain an erection will result in your innocent staff being out of work. Maybe they can teach you a lesson about what respect and inner beauty is about by not beating you to a pulp

EDIT: stole it from the comments, but it screams "I only use facebook and yahoo answers"