It would be fairer if we compare the 400 series LTD to the Agile. Sub 400 series LTDs I tend to ignore and skip. In this case I would swing for the Agile since you get much higher specs and they're made in Korea in the same factory as the 1000 series LTDs.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
Between these, the Agile all day. No contest.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by ltdguy27
It would be fairer if we compare the 400 series LTD to the Agile. Sub 400 series LTDs I tend to ignore and skip. In this case I would swing for the Agile since you get much higher specs and they're made in Korea in the same factory as the 1000 series LTDs.

Oh wow really? I thought the 256 was comparable. Well that made that easier thanks!
Quote by metalmingee
Between these, the Agile all day. No contest.

Lol no contest? Thanks that made my decision a lot easier
I can't really give a comparison but as an owner of an Agile 3100 I'll just say I love it.
Quote by wafflesyrup
I can't really give a comparison but as an owner of an Agile 3100 I'll just say I love it.

I would go Agile all day long given that choice.
Agile. Hands down.

The new AL-3100MCC at the $399.99 price point has a Graphtech NVS2 bridge with String Saver saddles, a Tusq nut, a real ebony fretboard with real MOP inlays, multilayer binding on body and headstock, single binding on the fretboard, hand-filed frets, coil taps, a compound radius 12"-16" fretboard, full 3/4" maple cap, etc.

In fact, if it were me buying, I'd scratch up the extra $100 and try to get the $499.99 AL-3200 version, which has everything mentioned and neckthrough construction with a shaved Gibson Axcess-style neck heel and a tummy cut.