Twice
38 58%
Thrice
6 9%
Once in awhile\never
6 9%
Voters: 66.
i am having stomach issues that lead me to brush my teeth 4-5 times a day
Most days, twice. Before work and before bed.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
once most days, never some

I'm lazy with it and am relying on remarkably naturally strong teeth, as told to me by several dentists.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Almost always twice, though I'll forget to before bed every once in a while. It's the first thing I do when I wake up though. Can't stand that gross feeling.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by grouchpunk08
Wow, that's surprising...

I don't know many people that brush over 4 or 5 time...

it's just to get disgusting tastes out of my mouth
ideally twice.

but sometimes i pass out when i get home from work.

always before i leave for work/go out anywhere tho. who wants to walk around with grody morningmouth all day?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ehbacon at #33620836
The real question is: before breakfast or after? If you answer before you are broken

Before, and then I do another mouthwash rinse after.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ehbacon
The real question is: before breakfast or after? If you answer before you are broken

brushing right after you eat is bad. the acid in food breaks down your enamel to the point that the toothpaste is harmful to your teeth.
i don't eat breakfast, so i usually do it in the shower every morning. i sould brush again later, but i don't. i should stop brushing in the shower, because i only shower once a day, or start showering twice
Once most days, when I get up brushing my teeth before or after shower.

I do twice once in a while
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Quality is, as, if not more important than quantity.

By this I mean if you give your teeth a quick once over three times a day that doesn't do much.

I do this twice a day and use WaterPik every time I eat.

At the end of the day I give myself what I call a dental therapy session. Here's what it consists of for those interested:

1: place large mixing bowl on a TV tray , turn on and watch television set because it's boring
2: using your favorite toothpaste and a newer toothbrush spend about three minutes on each surface of each tooth concentrating on the gum line and getting under the gum line. Give special concentration where needed.
3: get your dental floss (Montana grown dental floss is recommended) and floss the living daylights out of your teeth in every way imaginable.
4: it takes about 10 rinses to get all the fluoride suds and loosened bacteria out, so do it
5: saltwater very strong saltwater brine not just salty water
Take a big mouthful of that and hold it in mouth for 10 minutes the longer the better.
rinse good
6: repeat step five with hydrogen peroxide
7: repeat step five with diluted vinegar mix if you use full strength vinegar you will burn the inside of your mouth.
8>water-pic

If you do this your mouth will be so clean you can eat off of it.

I do it at the end of the day I skip step six and seven a lot of times and going to the dentist /scam artist
Last edited by yope at Oct 3, 2015,
recently i actually followed a wiki-how guide on how to remove tartar because i haven't really had time to go to a dentist for a cleaning in over a year because of work. kind of like what yope just described, but minus about 6 of those steps.

probably gonna have to do it again soon. working the overnight shift has me all fucked up with things i need to do. still need to get in touch with my doctor and have a refill called in to my local pharmacy. problem is i sleep through their office hours and get stuck talking to their shit answering service who never actually delivers the messages i leave for them to give to my doc.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
recently i actually followed a wiki-how guide on how to remove tartar because i haven't really had time to go to a dentist for a cleaning in over a year because of work. kind of like what yope just described, but minus about 6 of those steps.

probably gonna have to do it again soon. working the overnight shift has me all fucked up with things i need to do. still need to get in touch with my doctor and have a refill called in to my local pharmacy. problem is i sleep through their office hours and get stuck talking to their shit answering service who never actually delivers the messages i leave for them to give to my doc.

I found out on my own. I was just sick and tired of my teeth always feeling icky and getting sore gums. My gums never bleed. It was like whatever it takes and this really helps. It is a dental therapy session its like having your teeth cleaned at the dentist. Except it's free . You just can't get your teeth really clean by brushing them for a few minutes it would be nice if you could/
Last edited by yope at Oct 3, 2015,
3 but i tried that whitening toothpaste and i think it fucks up your teeth, after you stop they go green, so i had to buy more
Quote by yope at #33621011

By this I mean if you give your teeth a quick once over three times a day that doesn't do much.

At the end of the day I give myself what I call a dental therapy session. Here's what it consists of for those interested:

1: place large mixing bowl on a TV tray , turn on and watch television set because it's boring
2: using your favorite toothpaste and a newer toothbrush spend about three minutes on each surface of each tooth concentrating on the gum line and getting under the gum line. Give special concentration where needed.
3: get your dental floss (Montana grown dental floss is recommended) and floss the living daylights out of your teeth in every way imaginable.
4: it takes about 10 rinses to get all the fluoride suds and loosened bacteria out, so do it
Take a big mouthful of that and hold it in mouth for 10 minutes the longer the better.
rinse good
7: repeat step five with diluted vinegar mix if you use full strength vinegar you will burn the inside of your mouth.
8>water-pic

I do it at the end of the day I skip step six and seven a lot of times and going to the dentist /scam artist

If you just get a Sonicare, floss picks, and mouthwash, you don't need this whole dog and pony show.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ehbacon at #33620836

eating with that gross morning breath is disgusting
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by yope

rinse good
8>water-pic

3 minutes on each tooth? And then hydrogen peroxide and vinegar? There's no way that is healthy for your teeth.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Also that, yope's killing his enamel which will ironically lead to yellower teeth.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Normally 3 times, once after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mostly to avoid bad breath and the "dirty" sugary feeling in your mouth after you eat

Quote by gratefulduck
brushing right after you eat is bad. the acid in food breaks down your enamel to the point that the toothpaste is harmful to your teeth.
i don't eat breakfast, so i usually do it in the shower every morning. i sould brush again later, but i don't. i should stop brushing in the shower, because i only shower once a day, or start showering twice

I know doing so after eating is "wrong", but honestly this is one of those things were I'm happy to do the "unhealthy" thing and brush my teeth after breakfast.

If I were to brush before breakfast, I'd start eating like 2 minutes after brushing, which means that SLS will fuck up the taste of breakfast, and after eating I'll have a dirty mouth for the whole day. Yeah, no. I just wash my mouth with water to remove the "morning breath", eat and then brush. Conveniency wins in this case
Last edited by gonzaw at Oct 3, 2015,
Quote by OddOneOut at #33621214
3 minutes on each tooth? And then hydrogen peroxide and vinegar? There's no way that is healthy for your teeth.

was thinking that, sounds like an excellent way to dissolve the enamel on your teeth
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
twice a day. used to do it more often when my mouth didn't generate saliva cause it was rank. but i'm back to 'normal' so twice a day.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I don't think the mouth needs to e cleaned that as often as we think. If you don't rot your teeth with artificial food, once a day to remove some grime is enough.
another option is to begin drooling more. babies generally dont have bad breath on account of drooling out the bacteria.
Quote by gonzaw
Normally 3 times, once after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mostly to avoid bad breath and the "dirty" sugary feeling in your mouth after you eat

I know doing so after eating is "wrong", but honestly this is one of those things were I'm happy to do the "unhealthy" thing and brush my teeth after breakfast.

If I were to brush before breakfast, I'd start eating like 2 minutes after brushing, which means that SLS will fuck up the taste of breakfast, and after eating I'll have a dirty mouth for the whole day. Yeah, no. I just wash my mouth with water to remove the "morning breath", eat and then brush. Conveniency wins in this case

That's why you use mouthwash after eating. Neutralises the acids and freshens breath but doesn't brush after softened enamel.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
That's why you use mouthwash after eating. Neutralises the acids and freshens breath but doesn't brush after softened enamel.

Doesnt solve the SLS problem though. And there is little chance to get SLS-free toothpaste in my country
brush twice a day, floss 3-4 times depending on what i had for lunch
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96