Page 1 of 3
Brummy accents don't suit girls, like ever. To the point that I could see it being a dealbreaker on its own. Not to suggest that the Pit is in a position to be fussy, but are there any accents you just wouldn't date?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Yeah, pretty much that, in fact, I find most British accents a bit of a turn off....

Other than that though, meh, as long as I can understand what they're saying.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Pretty much any one that is super thick. Like those really bad American southern ones, and British ones where I can hardly understand what they're saying. But if they're not really intense than I don't care.

I know a girl with a scottish accent and it's the best.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 2, 2015,
Girls with foreign accents are super sexy but I wouldn't date one.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WCPhils

Irish accents
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Certain thick Southern US ones turn my dick to mush.

Probably the Boston accent too cuz I just cant imagine a hot girl when I think of that accent
I like every accent that isn't remotely Native American or southern.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Surfer/snowboarder speech count?
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by WCPhils
Pretty much any one that is super thick. Like those really bad American southern ones, and British ones where I can hardly understand what they're saying. But if they're not really intense than I don't care.

Southern accents in the USA aren't nearly as bad as they are portrayed in movies and TV...and even more annoyingly in country music. I grew up in Texas and Oklahoma and never heard anyone sound as big a shitkicker as Reba McIntyre. Some southern women in the USA have amazing sexy voices though.

I like female English accents. British girls sometimes have clear lovely voices that tinkle like bells.

I generally find Arabic accents disagreeable. Asian accents are generally disagreeable as well. Eastern European accents CAN be very hot and sexy, but generally they come off as low brow (imo).
Quote by TobusRex at #33620917
Southern accents in the USA aren't nearly as bad as they are portrayed in movies and TV...and even more annoyingly in country music. I grew up in Texas and Oklahoma and never heard anyone sound as big a shitkicker as Reba McIntyre. Some southern women in the USA have amazing sexy voices though.

I like female English accents. British girls sometimes have clear lovely voices that tinkle like bells.

I generally find Arabic accents disagreeable. Asian accents are generally disagreeable as well. Eastern European accents CAN be very hot and sexy, but generally they come off as low brow (imo).

I don't mind most southern accents. Actually really like some of them to be honest. But I was in New Orlenas and could hardly understand some of the people if I left the main part of the city.
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33620864
Also Spanish accents suck because everyone has a lisp

no
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 2, 2015,
If a girl's talking like a Valley Girl with the upward inflection at the end of every sentence?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Asian accents are usually not at all arousing

most American accents don't make a difference, nor Canadian

Rural English accents somehow get my attention, god only knows how.

Irish accents are a turn off.

Soft Scottish accents are unbelievably sexy to me

most western continental European accents don't do much for me, unless you head north into Scandinavian territory or into Italy.

North Slavic accents aren't as good as south Slavic ones, but still good

middle eastern, meh. On that note, lebbos are for the most part a no go #straya

Could not handle South African or New Zealander, would laugh too much.

most Latino accents are alright I guess.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i probably wouldn't be able to tolerate a Boston or NY accent. or the really badly cartoonish NJ accent that i've never actually heard in person despite living in NJ my whole life.

i might have a problem with any kind of British/Scottish accent just because i have this impulse to mock/imitate people when i hear them talking like that.

i'd really love a few of the southern accents on a girl tho. just as long as it wasn't accompanied by a shallow "love" for country music when they really mean that awful derivative bullshit they play on the radio. that and dumb redneck "culture"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I think it's more that she's hot, and the Apu accent is incidental.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
as long as its intelligible i dont see any that i know of as being an issue for me.
if i couldnt understand the person in conversation that'd be a real mood killer obviously
Geisha giggles are so blah.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by gratefulduck
as long as its intelligible i dont see any that i know of as being an issue for me.
if i couldnt understand the person in conversation that'd be a real mood killer obviously

In my experience of being with women who speak a different language than me it's not as much of a mood killer as u might think
Quote by Will Lane at #33620868
i do not like thick southern accents no. and is ghetto an accent? do not like no. sorry.

Yea pretty much this. Not a fan of british accents on women either.
Quote by Will Lane at #33620868
and is ghetto an accent? do not like no. sorry.

oh yea that too
___

Quote by The_Blode
Never really had a problem with how they sound. I find it really hard to hear unclear speech or speech when there's a lot of background noise (it's as though the quiet parts of the words are indistinguishable, like the peaks are the only bits that exist) so some accents REALLY make me struggle and then it's all very awkward and agh
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
most american accents really bug me
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Eastwinn
i don't like try hards
or dutch accents

dutch accent is positively the worst

though an english accent in dutch sounds hella funny
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I wouldn't say an annoying or unintelligible accent would be a dealbreaker. But if they had a deep man's voice for some reason that might be.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints at #33621201
I wouldn't say an annoying or unintelligible accent would be a dealbreaker. But if they had a deep man's voice for some reason that might be.

How transphobic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Australian accents and any accent where you can't understand a word they're saying even though they're speaking your language are the worst.
Brummy accents are barely English, I have a real hard time understanding them, so I wouldn't date someone with one unless they were okay with me laughing at every other sentence and asking wtf did you say. No accent would be a dealbreaker, but I would take the piss
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by drunkseph
Surfer/snowboarder speech count?

fucking this. every fucking snowboarding video some guy has to open his mouth and spew the most idiotic 'inspiritional' bullshit, like you're actually impressed someone can talk for so long without saying anything remotely intelligent, even by accident

i just wanna watch people ride powder, not some dude say like 50 different permutations of 'it's about the mountain experience'

Quote by Burgery
most american accents really bug me

da

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Explain the appeal of foreign accents. What makes some sexier than others?
If someone has a really strong accent then they probably don't speak english all that well, and to me that's a pretty big detriment.

I've always been self-concious of my own accent. When I talk to native english speakers, they point out how weird my accent is and it only serves to emphasize our differences rather than bring us together.

The point I'm trying to make is that I wouldn't date a girl that I have trouble communicating with.
Last edited by sashki at Oct 3, 2015,
Page 1 of 3