I got a figure of Harley Quinn (Arkham Knight version) from Hot Topic today and it looks neat. Right now, I have 23 Funko Pop figures. Yep, I have a good collection going.

What about you guys?
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Haven't bought any in a while, but I have a few. Kind of regret getting into them because it took up more of my spending money than I had hoped it would, which is a problem until I get out of college and have a job. I think I have about 14 or 15 or so, most of them being those tiny blind box ones because they're about half the price of the full-size ones.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
funko pop...? that sounds like nile rodgers-sponsored sprite
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠ at #33621007
funko pop...? that sounds like nile rodgers-sponsored sprite

They're basically little vinyl bobbleheads of characters from TV shows and movies and whatnot.

Sounds dumb.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33621015
Sounds dumb.

I don't deny this, most things people collect are

ew, Hot Topic.

i have one that came with the one Anniversary Loot Crate i paid for.

the Loot Crate box it came in actually converts into a little batcave diorama. you can see it a little bit in the pic.

i don't have any others. i already collect enough shit (amiibos) and don't need to add larger plastic figures to the list of things taking up space in the room i'm stuck in.

i have been contemplating a Tobias one i saw on Amazon recently, tho. and a few others...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i dont have any, but i plan to one day start a collection of 80's bad guys ie: Johnny from karate kid, ivan drago, etc
I just have 51 figures in my Funko Pop collection right now. Yep, got a great collection going!

My last Funko Pop I added was Santa Jack Skellington.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
I got a Marceline one as a gift. It's cute. I'm not really into stuff just for display.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
I just have 51 figures in my Funko Pop collection right now. Yep, got a great collection going!

My last Funko Pop I added was Santa Jack Skellington.

jesus christ how do you have room for that.

i really just can't get into these things (despite wanting quite a few) because i don't have the space for them and my current living situation is kind of a temporary, but long-term thing.

i already have a ton of dopey amiibos and other video game related junk i have no space for. these'd just sit in a box on the side of my bed with everything else.

shit. i'm turning into my dad. he's got boxes full of 80's/90's action figures that i've been trying to have him let me open since i was 4.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug