Do you see it? I was talking more about society and art forms, just people put way too many expectations into what other people should act like and what normal should be, and it upsets them to see like the inperfections in people in stuff like movies. When I go to the movies I hear people getting upset over the imperfections in these characters that are supposed to be perfect.

And wherever you watch a modern movie or show you tell the actors are tired of the fakeness of Hollywood. And look at our culture and art forms, it's only been getting darker. There's no place for kids anymore. Riots, all these shootings. All of that stuff is what I mean.
Last edited by xcamero360 at Oct 3, 2015,
please elaborate.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
a disturbance in the force?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
please elaborate.

It seems like a lot of people are tired and depressed. Hysteria basically.
Quote by xcamero360
It seems like a lot of people are tired and depressed. Hysteria basically.

tired/depressed and hysteria are two different extremes.

also people being tired and depressed is the nature of life.

life is shit
life is shit
the world is shit
the world is shiiiiiiiit
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
tired/depressed and hysteria are two different extremes.

also people being tired and depressed is the nature of life.

life is shit
life is shit
the world is shit
the world is shiiiiiiiit

I bet you're great at parties.

But it seems like more than usual lately.
I sense a growing distress with the world starting in Syria where America is fighting proxy war with Russia, China, Iran which would escalate into global conflict.

America will be nuked eventually just a matter of when.

The only thing that can save america is the American people themselves but they must be ready to rise up in arms and attack their own government to remove the war-mongering bankers and banker funded politicians who're trying to start a world war in Syria.

For world peace, Americans need to wake up and and route out the traitors in their country. They can start with the banks and the bank funded Congress.

If they do nothing or continue to deny the existence of a problem, the government will eventually drag America into a world war that will cause it to be nuked by other world super powers.
Quote by sfx at #33621178
I sense a growing distress with the world starting in Syria where America is fighting proxy war with Russia, China, Iran which would escalate into global conflict.

America will be nuked eventually just a matter of when.

The only thing that can save america is the American people themselves but they must be ready to rise up in arms and attack their own government to remove the war-mongering bankers and banker funded politicians who're trying to start a world war in Syria.

For world peace, Americans need to wake up and and route out the traitors in their country. They can start with the banks and the bank funded Congress.

If they do nothing or continue to deny the existence of a problem, the government will eventually drag America into a world war that will cause it to be nuked by other world super powers.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
America seems to be the same as it always has, we just have the media talking shit and overhyping things.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Rebel Scum
They just need more medication. Everyone in the US has medication.

more medical marijuanas pls
I was talking more about society and art forms, just people put way too many expectations into what other people should act like and what normal should be, and it upsets them to see like the inperfections in people in stuff like movies. When I go to the movies I hear people getting upset over the imperfections in these characters that are supposed to be perfect.

And wherever you watch a modern movie or show you tell the actors are tired of the fakeness of Hollywood. And look at our culture and art forms, it's only been getting darker. There's no place for kids anymore. Riots, all these shootings. All of that stuff is what I mean.
I sense a growing unrest in my inbox.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Oct 3, 2015,
You should really edit your OP for context jabroni.
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Oct 3, 2015,
Quote by theogonia777
I sense a growing unrest in my inbox.

lol I'm sorry, I get really paranoid sometimes
That doesn't really sound like being paranoid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
That doesn't really sound like being paranoid.

sure it was, I thought you were singling me out and being specifically mean starting when you called me immature in that thread a long time ago. we good?
Quote by JackSaints at #33621194
America seems to be the same as it always has, we just have the media talking shit and overhyping things.

this, these kinds of conflicts and issues have been around as long as we have. Its just with the internet age everything is so connected that you hear about every last thing, which is both truly amazing and horribly depressing
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by xcamero360 at #33621280
sure it was, I thought you were singling me out and being specifically mean starting when you called me immature in that thread a long time ago. we good?

If she did call you immature, that response proved the truth of it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Oct 3, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
If she did call you immature, that response proved the truth of it.

I'm guessing that it was this thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1677623

Keep in mind that he edited out pretty much the entire OP saying how he wants band members that will play music exactly how he wants and will do exactly what he says.

Quote by xcamero360
we good?

Nope.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If he did call you immature, that response proved the truth of it.

Starting shit?
nerd fight, my favourite
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by xcamero360 at #33621296
Starting shit?

Yup
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by theogonia777
Oh man, you're this guy.

Post #53 is where it really gets good.

I apologized to you, even though I was just retaliating when YOU attacked me first. Bringing unrelated material trying to slander me further proves YOU'RE immature. I was right to retaliate and I take back my apology.
Quote by gratefulduck
i feel like its been ongoing since those guys got pissed about the tea taxes.

Widespread civil anxiety and discomfort is the real American past-time. Huddled masses yearning to be discontent, etc.
Quote by xcamero360 at #33621314
Well then, that proves that YOU are the one who's immature.

I expected better than this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by UltimateGuizar
C'mon guys, can't we all just get along, guys.
if i hadn't already just made a thread, i would have made a mirror titled:

"I sense a growing unrest in the Pit"

if someone makes this thread please credit me ty