oh dear

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
what a first post.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
it's no wonder why Jenn rejected you smh
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
0-60 in 3 posts, damm
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Cujo12 at #33621189
he a nigger who the fuck cares bout he says

nice
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

so if i'm a human being am i the end, free to choose my meaning in a meaningless universe?

or am i a means to something else (the Übermensch!) ?
To know what he means you have to ask yourself the question' what does he mean by means> what he means by means is meaningless. I'm not trying to be mean when I say that.
Means in regards to this statement means means or things, devices, strategies various things that help us get somewhere or get something we want. What he means by ends is when we get there, to where we want to be, to have what we want or group or groups of corporations or governments, want.

I wanted to have a Seymour Duncan hot rails pickup in my Stratocaster. The means to do it were to purchase it online, when it came, install it. Then I reached my end when the pickup was in the guitar and I was hearing the big fat juicy sound it produced.

This proves beyond any shadow of a doubt whatsoever that I means and ends

thank you

copyright yope 2015 A.D.
Last edited by yope at Oct 3, 2015,
Cujo was such a shitty movie. kick that dog in the throat, dumb lady.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug