18 38%
you, again?
14 29%
like like
11 23%
idc, w/e, ok
18 38%
Voters: 48.
Just an honest question. Since I joined UG a year ago, (well, I joined in 2008 but we all know how that went) I've tried to understand how The Pit works. I've tried to be somewhat liked on this forum. But to do so I needed to kind of learn about this forum and the people in it. So don't take any of my threads too seriously, a lot of them are... experiments.

And you're the test subjects.

so do you think i'm cool or nah
I vaguely recognize your username but couldn't say anything else about you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I remember your story about your brother's girlfriend's animal problem and living in a petting zoo.
You made that thread about how electric guitarists play their gear rather than actually playing guitar. Although I disagreed, it was nice to see a thread that prompted discussion amidst the many spammy threads we seem to get these days.
from what nothing I remember of you that isn't your username having an argument or seeing shitty opinions is not one of those memories which don't exist so you seem agreeable enough
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Who the fuck are you?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
You seem cool and you don't embarrass yourself as much as some people that take everything too seriously on here but you also take everything too seriously on here.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I kept thinking you were a willT08 multi cuz I'm a mean person.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
poll amended.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Will Lane
Just an honest question. Since I joined UG a year ago, (well, I joined in 2008 but we all know how that went) I've tried to understand how The Pit works. I've tried to be somewhat liked on this forum. But to do so I needed to kind of learn about this forum and the people in it. So don't take any of my threads too seriously, a lot of them are... experiments.

wait, what?

edit: nvm. it's a good thing I make a point to leave notes on people's records lol.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
You're kind of a dope but not awful.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You spam the Pit with the most boring threads so I'm gonna give you a

If it makes you feel better, yope is still the worst threadstarter of the year tho
Indifferent.

If you know girls with loose morals and big gazongas(or butts), that may sway things in your favour.
you still haven't said who you were, before
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I like Will Lane
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Never heard of you before Will...but it seems like you have confidence issues.
Quote by sam b
No.

Who?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I don't think you're cool, TS. But you don't seem hugely uncool either. You're just someone who posts stuff.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Will Lane

Who are you?
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
you seem alright but i don't know much about you

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Basically, I don't like anybody called Will, William, Bill, etc.

Except Bill Murray.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by chrismendiola
Didn't you request to be permabanned?

even people who attempt suicide fight to stay alive. me being here is just by animal instinct