Hmm, bearsh.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
"it's not even food it doesn't even taste good"

Reminds me of this

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i keep leaving salmon outside my van at night hoping to see a grizzly up close...truth
Quote by Tempoe
i keep leaving salmon outside my van at night hoping to see a grizzly up close...truth

bears like hunny tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
She ought to use that bear's name. How would she like it if the bear just when on "Hey, human, stop whining inconsolably. Please stop, human. Please stop. Why are you doing that, human? Human, please stop."
l o l
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Was hoping the bear would charge that shrill screaming bitch and rip her head off. Damn.
Quote by TobusRex
Was hoping the bear would charge that shrill screaming bitch and rip her head off. Damn.

that's a bit excessive
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by TobusRex

Honestly, me too, we had a slow ass news day and saw this on. Guess they were bored of talking about that Oregon shooting.

smh
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."