Right when they're like 5 and above they already get spoiled with a smartphone and have "swag".

I honestly feel as if the future of humans will be zombies looking at a screen and relying on internet for everything they do.

And once something bad will happen there will be chaos and destruction.

People will have no experience on surviving without technology and doing things manually.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

i'm not saying i entirely disagree with you, but every generation has an issue with the next, so
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by grouchpunk08

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

well get on a rocket and leave then, gosh.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
When the printing press was invented, most people complained, saying if everyone had access to books than theyd never go outside and learn REAL skills. Then the same was said about the radio, the TV and the last generation is still complaining about the computer lol.
Having unrestricted access to ANY information you want or need is a really fucking good thing, and if you can't understand why than youre the zombie.
Also every generation has idiots, and if you judge this entire generation based on the very few "swag" kids, youre no better than the old people complaining about that darned rock and roll thats turning our kids into devil worshippers.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by slapsymcdougal
\_/

Hey look, my care cup is empty.

Technically, the care cup is always full.

It still has air in it.
Quote by grouchpunk08
Technically, the care cup is always full.

It still has air in it.

And that's why those of my friends who are engineers would ask why I need a care cup at all.
i like how "swag" is what you take issue with in today's world

Quote by ultimate-slash
Are you saying your kids don't have swag?

True.

They're only 4 and 6.
They don't need swag, they're happy drawing pictures and fighting with each other.
Oldschool.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Oct 3, 2015,
I still don't have a smart phone today and i still realize what an idiot you are.
Quote by MinterMan22
This
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
*too easy, pleb
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Did the pit exist before the internet? If not then I'm not really seeing your point
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by MinterMan22

man wants too backtrack too the days before swag aka slavery

ts shame on you
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by UltimateGuizar at #33621879
True.

They're only 4 and 6.
They don't need swag, they're happy drawing pictures and fighting with each other.
Oldschool.

Nice. Drawing and fighting is all you need to know to live a happy life
Omg
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
lmao

I still have no idea where or why that third meme originated, or what it means
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Oct 3, 2015,
The Pit was talking about dick size and Sam declared that he quadrupled in size when going from flaccid to erect