The Oregon tragedy-Obama gives lip service-O'Reilly sees another chance to bitch about Obama.

Your guns are not going to be taken away. The policemen are not going to come and confiscate your guns.

You can be buried with your precious guns in your cold dead hands if you want.

We do not want them you can have them, take them, please shut the fark up.
thread title is why i love yope threads
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
O'Reilly is a nonce
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Thread Tags: Fuax News Koch Brothers Dick Cheney Haliburton Monsanto Exxon Bernie Madoff Bill O'Reilly Pfizer NRA
Quote by yope
The Oregon tragedy-Obama gives lip service-O'Reilly sees another chance to bitch about Obama.

Your guns are not going to be taken away. The policemen are not going to come and confiscate your guns.

You can be buried with your precious guns in your cold dead hands if you want.

We do not want them you can have them, take them, please shut the fark up.

Who is "we" in this context? The early 00s liberals, the new age leftists, or self crippling government who actually wants to pass this crap?
O'Reilley's a jackass anyway.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug