Hey Guys, I've been using this website for almost 10 years but I've never made a post! So here I am, saying Hello; and also needing some help that would be much much appreciated.

I've played off and on for 14 years but recently I've played more steadily and still have the hardest time tabbing by ear; there is a cover on YouTube by Austin Carr, the link is
http://youtu.be/sbcEwU6_kVE

If anyone could help me to the best of their ability, I know there are some really talented people on here, I would forever be grateful! Thank you so much
113 people aren't sure either? I know that it has to be be basic 'beginner chords,' but I just am not sure about the combination of strings to pluck and strum. I don't have anyone to listen and give me feedback. I don't have anything to offer anyone other than my gratitude. So again, any help whatsoever is beyond appreciated. I hope you guys have an awesome day.
Sounds to me that all he is doing is playing the entire song to the chords used for the song animal which is Em D C played over and over... Maybe try that over the entire song... I did and it worked for me.... so just keep playing Em D C over and over in that order throughout the entire song...
Quote by DON CZARSKI
Sounds to me that all he is doing is playing the entire song to the chords used for the song animal which is Em D C played over and over... Maybe try that over the entire song... I did and it worked for me.... so just keep playing Em D C over and over in that order throughout the entire song...

Thank you so much. It works great!! (: