Page 1 of 2
ex:
matthew broderick replacing daniel craig.

creating:

Spectre Gadget
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Replacing John Wayne with Jeff Bridges was a winner. The Duke couldn't act for shit.
Arnold Schwartzenegger playing Harry Potter

I dunno
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Replacing Gimli with Jonny Depp and Legolas with Helena Bonham Carter in LOTR

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by captaincrunk
Donald Glover in Spiderman

Michael Cera in Shaft
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33622971
Replacing Gimli with Jonny Depp and Legolas with Helena Bonham Carter in LOTR

Tim Burton's Lord of the Rings

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Jimmy Carr as Rick Deckard.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Micheal Scott as David Brent
Charles Miner as Michael Scott
Deangelo Vickers as Michael Scott
Andy Bernard as Vickers
Robert California.
Dwight K Schrute as the best.
Threat Level Midnight: The Dunder Mifflin Movie
Quote by TobusRex
Replacing John Wayne with Jeff Bridges was a winner. The Duke couldn't act for shit.

in his defense most westerns were written dreadfully bad.

Gary Busey in everything because he is bat shit fucking crazy
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
replace gandalf with nicolas cage
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Replace Jason Stathem with anybody, for some reason male pattern baldness takes the edge off anything he does.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
John Cena replacing that Magic Mike guy in everything.
No one would know the difference.
Quote by captaincrunk
Donald Glover in Spiderman

nice

Quote by Baby Joel

Michael Cera in Shaft

not nice

Ron Jeremy replacing Jamie Foxx in Django Unchained.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Don Knotts - every character in Dawn Of The Dead
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Change Daniel Day Lewis to Al Pacino in Gangs of New York
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Don Knotts replacing Liam Neeson in all of his recent "Taken-esque" movies.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Don Knotts - every character in Dawn Of The Dead

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Ronald Reagan replacing Guy Pearce in Memento.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Don Knotts replacing Liam Neeson in all of his recent "Taken-esque" movies.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I just read that in Don Knotts voice and it's excellent
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

i think Don Knotts should be brought back from the dead to remake almost every single movie ever.
Don Knotts is Dracula

Don Knotts is Godzilla

Don Knotts' Passion of the Christ
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by losing battle

Not a film but could you imagine Gary Busey as Doctor Who?
That would either bomb or be incredibly epic.
Quote by losing battle at #33623039

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qzvs47mkUk
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Danny Devito playing everyone

There was an episode of the Linux Action Show where they talked about the Oculus Rift being used to shoot movies using prerendered actors in real time. The gist of it was that you could reenact any movie you wanted to and use any actor. They came to Danny Devito playing every role in Last Action Hero or some obscure 80s cornball flick. It was hilarious.

To go off what West Coast Phils said take out Al Pacino from Scarface and replace him with Danny Divito.
Quote by homeless-john
Replace Kermit the Frog with Ron Jeremy.

Or put Kermit into a Ron Jeremy film
Quote by Jako215
There was an episode of the Linux Action Show where they talked about the Oculus Rift being used to shoot movies using prerendered actors in real time. The gist of it was that you could reenact any movie you wanted to and use any actor. They came to Danny Devito playing every role in Last Action Hero or some obscure 80s cornball flick. It was hilarious.

To go off what West Coast Phils said take out Al Pacino from Scarface and replace him with Danny Divito.

oh, oh, oh.
Replace Pacino with William Shatner.
What's the worst female lead film anyone can think of?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Movies starring pop singers.
Spice World
That Mariah Carey one and the Britney Spears one
Alright, replace them with Queen Latifah
A poem.
Quote by yoman297