Page 1 of 3
yep. several members from my DQ crew will be creating accounts on here in the next few days. this will be mainly so I have some backup when people try to start shit or when everyone gangs up on me. we will be sharing memes, posting tabs, and writing reviews... #OccupyThePit will also become a thing on twitter and facebook.

just a heads up.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
You need to create your own ONLY thread

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
jam mu
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Well considering the crew isn't here to back you yet you're a prick
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Burgery
jam mu

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
if this is true then how pathetic

although i'm very intrigued to see the rest of the Dick Queens crew
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Apparently there is a conspiracy theory that suspects Avril Lavigne died and was replaced by an impostor, a la Paul McCartney, which explains her current change in artistic direction.

Thoughts?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Apparently there is a conspiracy theory that suspects Avril Lavigne died and was replaced by an impostor, a la Paul McCartney, which explains her current change in artistic direction.

Thoughts?

ur crazy ewan, crazy
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by eGraham

Thoughts?

I think it could be true I personally think there are 2 Avril Lavignes, one from the dark timeline and the original "prime" Avril and they're in a secret war with each other

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EpiExplorer at #33623179
ur crazy ewan, crazy

I am NOT Welsh
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33623182
I think it could be true I personally think there are 2 Avril Lavignes, one from the dark timeline and the original "prime" Avril and they're in a secret war with each other

Well the theory suggests that original AV is long dead and there is no evidence to suggest two AVs

wouldn't that be wild though
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham at #33623163

Thoughts?

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're

Acting like you're somebody else, gets me frustrated

And life's like this you,

You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into

Honesty, you promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it

No, no, no
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I am NOT Welsh

Well the theory suggests that original AV is long dead and there is no evidence to suggest two AVs

wouldn't that be wild though

My evidence is that the "prime" Avril broke up with 'Chad Kroeger recently

But "dark" Avril recently posted a photo on Facebook of her song writing with Chad

And being with Chad Kroeger is definitely something that Dark Avril would do

Yes they were nice butts

but(t) let's not get distracted from the pressing matter of an AV impostor

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33623193
My evidence is that the "prime" Avril broke up with 'Chad Kroeger recently

But "dark" Avril recently posted a photo on Facebook of her song writing with Chad

And being with Chad Kroeger is definitely something that Dark Avril would do

Maybe

More research is needed
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I'll be waiting the memes with great interest.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by DQcrewmember
yep. several members from my DQ crew will be creating accounts on here in the next few days. this will be mainly so I have some backup when people try to start shit or when everyone gangs up on me. we will be sharing memes, posting tabs, and writing reviews... #OccupyThePit will also become a thing on twitter and facebook.

just a heads up.

nice

Quote by DardySon

woah

Quote by DQcrewmember

just a heads up.

we're gonna find put where they work and then report them to the supervisor and then they're all gonna be fired
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
we're gonna find put where they work and then report them to the supervisor and then they're all gonna be fired

There can't be that many Dairy Queers, right?
Quote by theogonia777

yeah lol
Page 1 of 3