All the time/everyday
22 38%
Rarely/ once in awhile
10 17%
I don't have microwave/never
7 12%
Voters: 58.
Page 1 of 3
literally only to defrost chicken in the evening when i forget to take it out of the freezer before i head out in the morning

Only to defrost things pretty much

Or put butter in for 10 seconds to soften it up
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I used to use it a lot, but have become /slightly/ more self-sufficient in cookery, only using it a few times a week now.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Butter left out of the fridge is bread-rapingly hard in the morning. Microwave fixes that.

No shit. That's why I'm a margarine guy.
It took me a month and a half to find out that my apartment doesnt have a microwave
Quote by guitarxo
At least twice a day to make tea.

wat
Check out my band Disturbed
I use it to start potatoes so they don't take as long in the oven

Or when I make those mug brownies or something
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by StewieSwan
wat

Sugar and teabag in water, microwave for a minute, add milk, tada!

I don't have time to boil water properly every day - I only do that when I am using actual tea leaves or if I'm making masala chai.
cat
every once in a while to reheat leftovers when i get home from work at 6 AM.

I'M NOT LAZY, BITCH.

i'm gonna get my crew to come back me up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Lazy, yeah. Thanks to all this modern convenience crap. I miss using damn levers to roll down/up car windows! Agree with guitarxo, I need my cup of tea when I need it.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Literally don't think I've used the microwave in this year's flat yet.

I've lived here for close to a month.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
like everyday
i used it to make oatmeal this morning
maybe i will make some popcorn later tonight

i mean LITERALLY NEVER gross how low-brow -- what am a poor??
Quote by guitarxo at #33623602
At least twice a day to make tea.

heathen

Quote by guitarxo at #33623627
Sugar and teabag in water, microwave for a minute, add milk, tada!

I don't have time to boil water properly every day - I only do that when I am using actual tea leaves or if I'm making masala chai.

how do people live like this? i'm upset for you
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Oct 4, 2015,
Quote by neidnarb11890 at #33623754
like everyday
i used it to make oatmeal this morning
maybe i will make some popcorn later tonight

I completely forgot about both of these things. I don't make popcorn a ton, but I make oatmeal at least once or twice a week when I need something quick in the morning.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Bladez22
heathen

how do people live like this? i'm upset for you

Please don't be, I'm perfectly happy with how I make tea if I didn't make it that way I would have no tea at all which is much, much worse.
cat
Quote by guitarxo at #33623822
Please don't be, I'm perfectly happy with how I make tea if I didn't make it that way I would have no tea at all which is much, much worse.

poorly made tea is better than no tea. if you're perfectly happy with sub-par tea then that's up to you, it could be so much better though
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
All damn time. In fact, when I finally move into a house of my own, I'm building a ******* with TWO mircrowaves, so I can cook multiple things in parallel instead of waiting for a single microwave to cook one thing at a time.
Last edited by Not a Les Paul at Oct 5, 2015,
I've only ever made tea with a teapot, but how would a microwave taste different? It's just some hot water that you put some tea stuff in.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils at #33623833
I've only ever made tea with a teapot, but how would a microwave taste different? It's just some hot water that you put some tea stuff in.

if its not hot enough then the tea doesn't brew properly, the water needs to be around 90-100C for that to happen, so unless you want to run the risk of exploding your microwave it won't get hot enough to fully brew. It'll still brew a little, I've actually tried it, but its just weaker imo

which is why you can't get a good cup of tea on Everest. Because of the air pressure water boils at 70~C, so it won't get any hotter than that, which means the tea won't brew properly, which is my excuse for not climbing Everest

im not fussy about things, but tea is the only exception. Good tea is about the only thing i've got going for me atm, so yes i will take it seriously
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Oct 4, 2015,
I boil the water for my tea on the stove. A guy I live with uses hot water from the tap, which isn't nearly hot enough, so needless to say I don't drink his.

And we have sweet tea in the US but he adds far too much sugar.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Bladez22
poorly made tea is better than no tea. if you're perfectly happy with sub-par tea then that's up to you, it could be so much better though

My tea is not poorly made, thank you.
cat
its okay, its not your fault
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Maybe once or twice a week. I've been learning how to cook, so I am using it less than before. I would make eggs in the microwave. I can't even fathom doing that now.
Quote by Bladez22
its okay, its not your fault

either way, I can guarantee that you would not be able to tell the difference (unless you heard the microwave beep or something)
cat
Quote by guitarxo
My tea is not poorly made, thank you.
do you have no tastebuds or do you just use the cheapest teabags on the market
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My teabags are exquisite, just ask any of your moms. They go crazy for my teabags.
Quote by Banjocal
do you have no tastebuds or do you just use the cheapest teabags on the market

I have excellent tastebuds and I use whatever teabags I happen to pull out of my tea container, so it really could be any type of tea.
cat
Hot leaf juice is serious business
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Daily. I cook meals a couple of times a week, and use the microwave to heat up the leftovers. I also use it to heat water for tea, as I'm too lazy to use the kettle most days.

What's this rubbish about water not getting hot enough in the microwave? I regularly bring water to a boil in the microwave without any issues. My tea is superb. I have a wide array of loose leaf options, and they all turn out great when I microwave my water.
apparently europe's microwaves don't actually make things hot
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 3