Poll: Be asked out, or ask yourself.
Poll Options
View poll results: Be asked out, or ask yourself.
Ask out.
15 27%
Be asked out.
41 73%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 3
I prefer to schmooze my way into situations where it's never asked.
As in ----> "Hey, look here we are eating dinner with mutual friends. Totally not a date though, it had never even occurred to me to ask you out but here we are, might as well talk to each other."
Asked out. I lack confidence to approach, don't wish to make somebody uncomfortable, and more to the point basically assume that everybody finds me utterly repulsive.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Asked out. I lack confidence to approach, don't wish to make somebody uncomfortable, and more to the point basically assume that everybody finds me utterly repulsive.

I don't really need to assume, I conducted a survey.
Asked out. I lack confidence.

And the kind of people that ask me out are terrifying and I'd rather not burden the other party with the same feeling. They deserve better than that.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Banjocal

Just because we find you repulsive doesn't mean EVERYBODY finds you repulsive
At least I'm not as repulsive as somebody who doubleposts.

love u
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
At least I'm not as repulsive as somebody who doubleposts.

love u

You are PRECISELY that repulsive
Quote by Banjocal

pretty much this

hell, I've only managed about 5 hours total conversation with girls this year.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by monwobobbo
married so it doesn't matter

gaayyy
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Asked out, but I've never had to ask anyone before so I dunno what's that like. I'm sure it wouldnt be a problem though
I've always been shy and sensitive about my looks. Talking to women was hard for me because of fear of rejection. It's the main reason I went into sports (to impress the girls I was too scared to talk to). Strangely...I found out years later that many girls in the school thought I was "hot" (I was very muscular at the time, almost no fat) but most of them thought I was gay because I'd made no moves on them!

Now I'm an old man and I don't care what anybody thinks of me. It's far easier for me to approach women now, though I'll be damned if I'm any better at telling if a woman is interested in me.

It's all about the numbers. I see that now and didn't see it when I was a youngster. Live and learn.
Quote by Wiegenlied
gaayyy

i assume you hope i am

sorry not your type i like girls.
Quote by monwobobbo
i assume you hope i am

sorry not your type i like girls.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I am pretty oblivious to other people's motives so it's usually easier if someone else suggest something first
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
asking a girl out is basically anything from a microaggression to rape.
Check out my band Disturbed
Asked out
a) basically same reasons as everyone else
b) you can be sure that person likes you because if they didn't there's basically no situation in which asking you out would be an obligation
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by monwobobbo
but i really doubt you do.

jfc, its like reading crazysam.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
jfc, its like reading crazysam.

not a clue what that means. dude you took a shot and i fired back. it's all in fun. i'm old enough to be your and the other guy who took a shot at me's father. lighten up nothing in the pit is even remotely serious or worth getting excited about.
Quote by eGraham
I am pretty oblivious to other people's motives so it's usually easier if someone else suggest something first

yeah, this. so much this.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Nearly everyone who has ever been into me I don't find attractive and everyone I do find attractive thinks I'm repulsive so it doesn't really matter who asks who since it inevitably ends with me being alone.

But obvsly I still like being asked more.
I accidentally voted ask out but I meant being asked out
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Hell, next girl I see better just spit in my face on the first meeting.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by eGraham

this

I'd prefer to be asked out just because it's simpler. I don't think I have much of a problem asking people to do stuff though. I used to be really shy, but I've gotten a little better.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Ask out. Waiting on your hands for somebody else to act is for the birds.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd rather be asked out because approaching girls makes me nervous. Also equal rights means equal responsibility, so if women think they are equal to men they should start asking men out more or something.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ErikLensherr

I don't think being asked out means you were to chicken to ask them out. Maybe they just did it first or you didn't really plan to ask them out.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by ErikLensherr at #33623892

fuckin tell me about it, this bastards rolling in it
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Well I'm engaged so I won't be asking but it'd be cool to be asked sometime to prove people are still interested and so I can reject them like they always rejected me....
I'm fine with asking girls to do stuff that I already have a rapport with. Asking out strangers is a now. It'd be nice if the onus wasn't on the guy to make the first move every time though.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm fine with asking girls to do stuff that I already have a rapport with. Asking out strangers is a now. It'd be nice if the onus wasn't on the guy to make the first move every time though.

damn straight, I'll be proactive when I'm in the relationship, not in trying to make one initially.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Well a lot of guys are stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

If a girl asks out a guy I don't think any negative connotations are there.

Guys asking out girls can be called anything from fuck boys to misogynist rapists if the girl doesn't find you attractive. To be honest a lot of guys are pretty disgusting people but I think girls just need to say a firm no instead of being all wishy washy and flaky with regards to accepting compliments and propositions from guys they don't find attractive.

Social attitudes need to change

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Oct 5, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Guys asking out girls can be called anything from fuck boys to misogynist rapists if the girl doesn't find you attractive. To be honest a lot of guys are pretty disgusting people but I think girls just need to say a firm no instead of being all wishy washy and flaky with regards to accepting compliments and propositions from guys they don't find attractive.

Seriously this. I was out on my stag do the other day, was talking to this girl while queuing for the bar. To be fair I'd been dressed up in an attention-seeking way due to it being my stag otherwise no-one would have batted an eyelid.

So she's like "What's with the dress and wig then?"
I'm like "Oi you bitch it's how I normally dress stop being so judgemental"
"No really"
"It's my stag do. Getting married in a couple weeks"
"Oh cool that means I don't have to worry then."

Because obviously the only thing stopping me from raping her is my being engaged.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

This is why I like you, we agree greatly.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Page 1 of 3