Really good job. You can't go wrong with John The-Trucci, unless you're not good enough to cover him that is lol.

And of course this isn't the fastest song, but it can be just as difficult to play some of his medium-speed or slower stuff because the timing and bends have to be perfect. And I think you got it! You even have some of the same facial expressions going on.

You ever gone through his Rock Discipline or Wild Stringdom books/videos? I still use his warm up exercises every time I play.
Quote by bbzswa777
Really good job. You can't go wrong with John The-Trucci, unless you're not good enough to cover him that is lol.

And of course this isn't the fastest song, but it can be just as difficult to play some of his medium-speed or slower stuff because the timing and bends have to be perfect. And I think you got it! You even have some of the same facial expressions going on.

You ever gone through his Rock Discipline or Wild Stringdom books/videos? I still use his warm up exercises every time I play.

Love Petrucci man! Great stuff!

Yea, the end part was difficult trying to get the octaves and the chord.

You have to make rock face when you play! What else is there to do, be a zombie?

I actually have seen/read them. I still use some of the warm-ups in there. They're great for syncing up my hands.

Thanks for the kind words!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by christian.vacha
Amazing dude ! awesome stuff ! great skills ! and that´s a hell of a gorgeous guitar !! what is it ?

oh if you like check out my Jason Becker Cover

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1688030

Greetings
Chris

Schecter Hellraiser C-7!

Thank you!
Commented on your video!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.