Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with purchasing an Eastman T386... they're impossible to find in Australia. Originally Future Music list them on their website as stocked but apparently distributor has changed and now Allans has control over them. I called up Allans and they said if they order one, it'll take months and cost around $2k+ which is absurd considering the guitars RRP is much lower.

So I'm looking at importing internationally from the USA which is a tonne cheaper.. but I need it before October 25th ideally, but price is probably a more impact factor to me. I'm just worried about international shipping damage, but also .. I have no idea where to get a T386 from the US. I've browsed online and SoundPure came up but they're charging $800 for shipping as their cheapest option (2-5 days) which is bs.

Please help me out! Would really appreciate it!
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.
There are several on ebay. You will have to contact the sellers to see if they can/will ship to Au.

Here is one for $799 USD or best offer, but if I remember right if your buying something less than $1000 from the USA to Au you don't pay import taxes

www.ebay.com/itm/Eastman-T386-BD-Thinline-Electric-Guitar-w-HSC-Blonde-28968-/331562892620?hash=item4d32b03d4c

Also worth noting most US based dealers are not allowed to sell over seas where the guitar company has a distributer, but used it typically fine
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Oct 5, 2015,
Hi Robb, thanks for that. I'm looking at the Cherry one and right now the best deal I've found including shipping is LA Guitar Sales doing $1200 (USD I believe). Which is about $1700 AUD.
I trust LA Guitar Sales more than eBay just in regards to packaging quality as there is not returns, do you think this is a good idea?
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.
Last edited by Volcz at Oct 6, 2015,