Looks like a really cool idea!

I noticed that the G chord appears to be written upside down.

I would suggest adding the string names along the left edge of the screen, because beginning guitarists or those unfamiliar with tabs might not know which direction the tab is supposed to be read.
Hey, fifteen year old me, that's not how you spell "Genesis"
I think this is a good idea. Beginners (at least the ones I know) usually ask a lot about how the strumming goes for a particular song. Perhaps I could point them to this once it really takes off.

I downloaded the lite version and checked it out real quick. As of now, there are a couple of things I would like to recommend. I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but I can't resize my window. Perhaps provide an option for that? Also, adding a metronome might be useful. I'll get back to you once I have more suggestions.

Props for making this!
Quote by Genosis
Looks like a really cool idea!

I noticed that the G chord appears to be written upside down.

I would suggest adding the string names along the left edge of the screen, because beginning guitarists or those unfamiliar with tabs might not know which direction the tab is supposed to be read.

Hi Genosis,

Thank you for your feedback!

You are right, I made a mistake when coding the G chord and have uploaded a corrected version on my site.
How embarrassing ! ;o)

The nice thing about this app is that the user can update any chord on the third tab "Chord Library" and also input new ones.

If you create a song with some nice strumming patterns please share it with me on my website: www.crazystrum.com
Anyone can create and save songs with the Lite version.

It is my hope that beginner guitarists will find this tool very useful because of the visual support when playing.
The goal is that after enough practice people won't need the app anymore.

For a start it is a pretty solid tool to get you playing an entire song, with good rhythm and timing.

Thank you very much for taking the time to test the app.
Quote by gio.cdsb
I think this is a good idea. Beginners (at least the ones I know) usually ask a lot about how the strumming goes for a particular song. Perhaps I could point them to this once it really takes off.

I downloaded the lite version and checked it out real quick. As of now, there are a couple of things I would like to recommend. I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but I can't resize my window. Perhaps provide an option for that? Also, adding a metronome might be useful. I'll get back to you once I have more suggestions.

Props for making this!

Thank you very much gio.cdsb for your nice comments.
Yes for now the app has a window with a fix size. I agree that a resizable window would be best.

If there is enough interest for the app, I will address the issues you mentioned and also port the app to Mac and Linux.
Because this represents lots of work, I first need to get confirmation that there is a market for such an app.

Please spread the word with your friends interested in learning the guitar.
Any link you post or song you create and share would give me a little help to reach out people and get them another cool tool to learn this awesome instrument.
Last edited by Nennig at Oct 5, 2015,
Sorry mate, we don't allow people to promote their recordings, youtube channels, tutoring, or websites in this forum. Nor do we allow people to promote their apps.

- The closest forum would probably be guitar gear and accessories but this isn't a greenlight to post there, you will want to look up the moderators of that forum and check with them.
Si