2 4%
Boat
3 5%
Other
13 24%
Voters: 55.
Teleportation
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Right now I use my feet and public transport.

I like long train journeys. I fly a lot though so I guess that would be my favorite. Spending 2 days flying is like a mini-vacation where I can read a lot and catch up on sleep.
cat
walking if it's less than three miles. Outside that I'm either getting the metro, or the bus if the metro doesn't work, but preferably a lift from my sister
superman is killing himself tonight
Right now I use my feet and public transport.

This.^ Luckily I'm in the part of town that has the grocery stores and malls within a reasonable distance. Gosh, I need my own car....
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Private jet for distance travel, gas guzzling SUV to get around otherwise.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I would say a plane, but the whole security, airline business etc. makes it less enjoyable. So probably the car, only because I can go further, faster, and not freeze to death in -30 degree weather than I otherwise I would on my bicycle. For short distance a bicycle.

People who select bus are masochists.
I usually just strap a saddle on my 3/4 bald Norwegian Forest cat and go straight to where I need to go.
Baby Joel's rabbit profile picture is kinda cute. #TeamJOEL
If it's a long journey, I love riding on trains. Something just seems peaceful about them to me, especially if you're going through some interesting scenery.

If it's within walking distance, then I prefer to do that because it's nice and saves gas/money.

If it's anything between those two, then driving. I actually do love to drive, but it's not my favorite method of transportation.
I use the subway the most for practicality, but nothing like a long drive.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Walking if it gets me there within half an hour.
Cycling if it gets me there within an hour.
I like both very much, but usually I walk in bad weather and cycle in good weather.

Don't have a car and/or driving license, so anything further than that is public transport for me, which I don't really mind. Spend a weekend at my parents' every month or so, and the train ride there takes about 3.5 to 4 hours. Most of my friends/family/colleagues think it's crazy that I don't mind that, but I just see it as a few hours of reading and staring out a window. What's not to like?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE at #33624959
Teleportation

It's obviously this how could it get any better
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
It's obviously this how could it get any better

A pre-teleport blowjob.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
prestidigitation
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
3 pedals

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I love driving. I hate public transport and wish I never had to use it.

Quote by metaldud536 at #33625076
Driving. I never liked public transport. Plus flooring it in a GTI is fun.

I want one really badly
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I would use public transport if the suburbs had any, and whats there wasn't so shady. Planes are fucking terrifying and airports and the whole business make it worse. Boats are cool, but then there is the possibility of rogue waves out in the ocean.

Trains and car rides are sweet though
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Last edited by joestrat5000 at Oct 6, 2015,
Car or plane.

Trains are just rubbish planes that can't fly.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'