Being able to go 20 mph for 20 miles would be suitable for my needs. I don't need to be going faster.
I haven't got a clue! I do not have the foggiest notion. I know they sell them, kits to electrify your bike. I do not know which one is best or most cost effective. I simply do not possess that knowledge.

My budget is 500 smackers.
Why would you want to get shocked while biking?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
find a used vespa or similar
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Momentosis
Why would you want to get shocked while biking?

I have seen a lot of humor in my day but this has to be the most clever and hilarious . How can somebody be so witty? You just got this idea for the joke off the top of your head. You saw my post about electrifying a bicycle and as if plucking and Apple from a tree your brilliant mind came up with this. I am flabbergasted. Nay, astounded. If humor were a mountain you would be Mount Everest. If it were a basin you would be the Grand Canyon, cold the Antarctic. The vastness and depth of your humor will never be equaled, never. I am humbled. I laughed so hard at that, so long, so hard. It is just so funny, it was, it really was, I'm not just saying that it really was, really no fooling, I'm not kidding you, it was great, really.
Quote by yope at #33625140
I have seen a lot of humor in my day but this has to be the most clever and hilarious . How can somebody be so witty? You just got this idea for the joke off the top of your head. You saw my post about electrifying a bicycle and as if plucking and Apple from a tree your brilliant mind came up with this. I am flabbergasted. Nay, astounded. If humor were a mountain you would be Mount Everest. If it were a basin you would be the Grand Canyon, cold the Antarctic. The vastness and depth of your humor will never be equaled, never. I am humbled. I laughed so hard at that, so long, so hard. It is just so funny, it was, it really was, I'm not just saying that it really was, really no fooling, I'm not kidding you, it was great, really.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Baby Joel
find a used vespa or similar

similar to a used Vespa all right! Thanks!
Quote by Momentosis

Where do you find so many asian girl gifs?
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Oct 5, 2015,
Quote by Minicaxotinho at #33625167
Where do you find so many asian girl gifs?

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Minicaxotinho at #33625184

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by WCPhils at #33625193

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by yope
Being able to go 20 mph for 20 miles would be suitable for my needs. I don't need to be going faster.
I haven't got a clue! I do not have the foggiest notion. I know they sell them, kits to electrify your bike. I do not know which one is best or most cost effective. I simply do not possess that knowledge.

You know, I googled "electric bike conversion kit", inspected some reviews, and found what I think to be a great kit for well under your budget.
But I won't post the link, since I'm sure you are VERY capable of searching on your own.
Then, once you find an option that you think works, I will be happy to answer any questions related to the kit you find. I can only help you if you first help yourself.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
I read the title and thought you were going to put tesla coils on your bike and then electrocute pedestrians as you rode by them and thought "just what the world needs, a homicidal pushbike rider"
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Konkordmusk
You know, I googled "electric bike conversion kit", inspected some reviews, and found what I think to be a great kit for well under your budget.
But I won't post the link, since I'm sure you are VERY capable of searching on your own.
Then, once you find an option that you think works, I will be happy to answer any questions related to the kit you find. I can only help you if you first help yourself.

I have carpal tunnel. I have joint replacement surgery on my fingers. When I click on the mouse or scroll or type it hurts. I have tendon damage in my elbow from doing line work in a factory that is aggravated from computer usage.

I don't know for sure if I can handle using the twist grip on an electric bike. Regular bike usage does not seem to aggravate it.

I clicked enter to form this new paragraph and felt pain. So doing endless searches and guessing I do not want to do. I was just kind of hoping I'd run into somebody here that electrified their bicycle and maybe could help give me some ideas.

I've always found it's better to talk to somebody that knows what they're talking about rather than read ads I don't know. If I could learn what I need to know by reading ads I would gladly do that or as you might say I would be happy to do that. I would be more than happy to do that. I would be overflowing with pure joy. My ecstasy would know no bounds. I would do it with enthusiasm and an uplifting sense of optimism. Thank you.
Keep talking, whoa keep talking
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by yope

#shook
Quote by yope at #33625277
I have carpal tunnel. I have joint replacement surgery on my fingers. When I click on the mouse or scroll or type it hurts. I have tendon damage in my elbow from doing line work in a factory that is aggravated from computer usage.

I don't know for sure if I can handle using the twist grip on an electric bike. Regular bike usage does not seem to aggravate it.

I clicked enter to form this new paragraph and felt pain. So doing endless searches and guessing I do not want to do. I was just kind of hoping I'd run into somebody here that electrified their bicycle and maybe could help give me some ideas.

I've always found it's better to talk to somebody that knows what they're talking about rather than read ads I don't know. If I could learn what I need to know by reading ads I would gladly do that or as you might say I would be happy to do that. I would be more than happy to do that. I would be overflowing with pure joy. My ecstasy would know no bounds. I would do it with enthusiasm and an uplifting sense of optimism. Thank you.

Quote by CrossBack7
i kind of wanted a vespa last year, but driving in an enclosed vehicle in NJ is already risky business as it is.

plus i pretty much couldn't use it for nearly half the year.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by yope

Don't do it. The ONLY reason I can see putting any kind of engine/motor on a bicycle is if you live in San Francisco and going up those hills but that will take away from the benefit of riding.

I look it like this, bicycle, then scooter if you need engine assistance. Motorcycle if you want to have fun.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1