Page 1 of 2
I've butchered a lot of animals and stuff so when I see it it's like

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It's just blood, people fainting is too silly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
'Can I get a glass?'

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33625220
It's just blood, people fainting is too silly.

Right? Get a grip, you buncha wimps.
Free Ali
Free Lard
i bleed all the time tbh

always bumping into corners and falling down stairs and whatnot it's weird though cause i can't do needles at all cut me anytime you want nbd but fuck those nasty bastards
Quote by Jackintehbox at #33625237
hope this is not chris's blood.

It's actually the Blood of Christ. Happy Communion.
Free Ali
Free Lard
depends on where it's come from.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
My hands breakout and bleed a lot in the winter because of eczema and I manage to accidentally cut myself a lot. Seeing blood just pisses me off.
Ive never fainted at the sight of someone else's blood but I have at my own.

Tip: drink some soda if you're about to pass out. It will juice you up
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 6, 2015,
"That better not be mine, I keep it inside for a reason"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I have an ingrown nail so my first thought is "carpet cleaner".
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by JamSessionFreak
'Can I get a glass?'

You just reminded me this one time I stepped in surprise broken glass and cut my feet.

Wasn't very pretty, heh...

But it's all good now. (was years before)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Don't give a shit, I'm diabetic, so I have to draw blood 4 times a day.

If it's a massive gushing wound though, different kettle of fish, I get a tad squeamish.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by sashki
Blood doesn't bother me, but seeing exposed flesh and bone makes me go oooooh ffffffffff

Yeah this tbh I'm likely to cringe more at the sight of an open wound that's been cleaned than I am at the same wound while it's still bleeding.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"That better not be mine, I keep it inside for a reason"

Basically this. Followed by "let's find a way to keep the rest of it inside".
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by flexiblemile
don't care about blood. Hearing and smelling people puke makes me hella queasy though

What if they're puking blood?
Charles Darwin
My own blood? Nothing

Others? Potential Blood-Borne Pathogens. I had a false positive for Hep C only three months ago, and for about 3 weeks while I was getting 2nd opinions and retesting, it completely changed my life and my fiancé's life. You learn very quickly how easily BBP's can be transmitted in public, and it makes you a little paranoid from here on out
Last edited by bdof at Oct 6, 2015,
Quote by bdof
My own blood? Nothing

Others? Potential Blood-Bourne Passages. I had a false positive for Hep C only three months ago, and for about 3 weeks while I was getting 2nd opinions and retesting, it completely changed my life and my fiancé's life. You learn very quickly how easily BBP's can be transmitted in public, and it makes you a little paranoid from here on out

New band name?

Look, I get that autocorrect might have screwed up "pathogens", but misspelling borne as Bourne is all you...
Charles Darwin
Quote by bdof
? Potential Blood-Bourne Passages

Are you sure the person who diagnosed you was a doctor?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Pffffffft.....whatever
I only just got home now to correct it, lol.

But yes, it was very VERY real at the end of June. Same day that Same sex marriage was made legal nationwide in fact. I was getting my pre-separation physical from the Air Force, and it was the last thing we covered on the 2nd day of testing. I was forced to make an emergency decision to both apply for medical extension (which they had a right to reject if they wanted), or to re-enlist for 4 more years. All because the cost of Hep C treatment (the good kind) is upwards of $80-90K, which would mostly not be covered by typical healthcare.

This is all while I was supposed be outprocessing from the Military, so there were a lot of moving parts to say the least. I had to get re-tested, my fiancé had to get tested. If she was positive, we'd have to get legally married asap to make her my spouse to go under the Tricare Prime coverage, which would cover everything.

You won't believe how much it changes your outlook on everyday things. Can't risk getting in pools. Can't risk playing contact sports without the potential risk of field of play becoming a biohazard. Can't risk cutting up food if your partner isn't active. Hell, the thought of just getting a hair cut made me paranoid, seeing how I get at least one little cut every time I get one. "Oh btw, sir, I have Hep C. So be care how you handle those clippers or scissors." It was everything.

Add on top of that my fiancé's work place going bankrupt rather suddenly, and my mother later that month being diagnosed with breast cancer and knowing chemotherapy for 8 weeks would be hell on her..................

Yeah......July 2015 is a month I'd never want to be reminded of again
Aunt Flow
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
*cue Papa Roach*
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bdof
Self inflicted cuts don't count
are you saying that me and Sestra actually bleed glitter or strawberry yoghurt
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
1. You're both unfunny morons
But also
2. My answer is the same regardless of whether it's self inflicted or not so eat a dick
Page 1 of 2