Page 1 of 2
They been doing good job the past few years in the world?

Do you have a good/bad experience with them personally?

I do, and so it pretty much makes me paranoid and uneasy when they pass on by and I feel like I did something wrong when I actually didn't. Am probably the only one and no one can relate. ...
No experience with the on-duty fuzz.

Only fucking scrubs get caught.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Body cams on every cop.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
have only had bad experiences with corrupt wankers
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Was pulled over once.

Came from way outta state and they were just checking if I was trafficking drugs.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Last edited by Momentosis at Oct 6, 2015,
i've only had two experiences with the police.

the first time was when i had just bought a car and was driving it home with no license plate. when i explained the situation, she was so nice and understanding that she was almost acting like she was in the wrong to have pulled me over.

the other time i was driving to pick up my brother from the bar and take him home. my license plate happened to be a month out of date. the cop was super nice and we had polite conversation, but i still got the ticket. whatev.

#whiteprivilege
Never had a bad run in with them.

My uncle is a cop, and does the job well. He's saved lives, been shot at, been threatened, and has helped put a lot of legit criminals in jail over the years.

It's not a particularly easy job, and the compensatIon leaves much to be desired given the dangers they face at times.

That said, there are obviously those that abuse the job. Those people need to be held accountable, and criminally charged if appropriate. I think cops often get a pass for the questionable things they do, and that needs to change.

Basically, it's a complicated question.
I really like Message in a Bottle

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
When I was 17 I was cycling home with a friend of mine sometime during the night. A cop drove by and told us to stop. My friend's lights weren't working and the cop told him he had to give him a ticket for that. But my friend told the guy "No no, it's because I'm not cycling, I'll show you that the lights do work when I'm cycling!" and he started cycling up and down the road, but his lights were very clearly not working. So I told the cop "sorry, my friend is just really really drunk right now", and the guy went "ah, well, that's ok then, can you make sure he gets home?" and that was that.

Not sure what was going through the guy's head, but that was such a great moment
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I work with them on a daily basis, some of them can be power tripping wankers, but in general they're alright
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51

huu

Walking on the Moon is a choooon too.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

I really do not like that Police.

I have no idea why, people tell me I seem like someone who would like The Police.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
fuck the cops. fuck 'em.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Oh, a policeman stole my binder once! Was in elementary school, and we had to write a short report about our visit to the police station. A cop came by to collect our reports so he could read them through, but when he returned my report the next week, it was just the paper itself without the binder, and I was too scared to say something about it because he was a cop and I was 9 years old.

It had Bugs Bunny on it and everything
Quote by ultimate-slash
Oh, a policeman stole my binder once! Was in elementary school, and we had to write a short report about our visit to the police station. A cop came by to collect our reports so he could read them through, but when he returned my report the next week, it was just the paper itself without the binder, and I was too scared to say something about it because he was a cop and I was 9 years old.

It had Bugs Bunny on it and everything

#stoppolicebrutality
#binderlivesmatter
#freebugs
I had a long convo with a cop once after a night out and I think he was amused by my antics more than anything. Same with the guys outside the White House.

Roxanne is a classic also.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Oct 6, 2015,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
When the police start letting me smoke crack and whore out my body then they will be aight

Talk to your lawmakers.
Quote by grouchpunk08
They been doing good job the past few years in the world?

Do you have a good/bad experience with them personally?

I do, and so it pretty much makes me paranoid and uneasy when they pass on by and I feel like I did something wrong when I actually didn't. Am probably the only one and no one can relate. ...

On and off. There is going to be a few bad apples in anything you discuss, but what sucks is usually those bad apples give the rest of the apples a bad name.

However, even those that posted not so positive things about the police, when it comes down to it and they need one I am sure they will have a different tude.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
cops are like blacks and muslims. The vast majority of them are just regular normal people but the media (and other assorted morons) loves to focus on the 1% that does something wrong and paint the whole group in a negative light
Just people doing a job. Some do it better than others. The ones that suck at it should be fired.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I've had a bad experience with a cop but I generally think they aren't out to screw you over. However, I do live on the east coast of Canada, and that could definitely be a swaying factor.
Generally? Nothing wrong with them, it's a just their job. But like with any job that requires very little education and is full of people who didn't get past secondary school, there's a whole lot of room for idiots, specifically idiots who never got past their high school state of mind. I'd prefer it if we held them to higher standards but shit's probably not gonna happen any time soon.

My own experiences? One of them was a solid bloke who let me go for driving without my driver ID. He was strict and direct but recognized that I just happened to forgot my wallet at home. I'm thankful that he didn't fine me even though he could have.

Two of them seemed to have been average people who were just doing their job - one was specifically on 'drug control' and fined me for rolling a joint at a music festival and the other fined me for jay walking right at the start of the school year when they tighten up control at road crossings because of the kids. They were aware that they were fining me for utter bullshit but the circumstances made it very difficult for them to look the other way. They treated me with respect and I did the same. No hard feelings.

Two of them were fucking bellends who were clearly letting out their frustrations out on me and my group of friends. First instance was in elementary school when we took like 10 cobs of corn from a huge ass cornfield and were making a fire to roast them in the woods. We had a six pack of beer with us and a hatchet for chopping down a wild hazel bush which is apparently an extremely lethal weapon in the hands of a 13 year old boy. Second instance was in high school when we just finished smoking a joint so they couldn't really bust us but they knew what we were doing. Both times they went out of their way to threaten, scare and humiliate us even though we were very polite and didn't give them any trouble at all. I don't expect to be treated like a prince if I'm caught doing something illegal but if the stuff I'm doing is just classic kid stuff and I respect their authority completely then I'd appreciate it if they just do their business without any sadism or sociopathy involved.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
they're okay.

never had any trouble with them but I get a bit jumpy when I see police still. when I was growing up if you saw police around something was going down or was about to go down and the smart thing to do was to gtfo of the area right away so you didn't get tangled up in it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I used to be a terrible alcoholic, and police around here were really understanding of that. They could've arrested me so many times, instead they just gave me rides home.

Police have only been unfair to me in one instant out of like, 30, and that cop was well known for being a dick.
Some are asses. Most are good guys though

They should be held more accountable for their actions when they screw up. I think it takes its toll on people though. They spend so much time just dealing with absolutely shit people it has to be draining. The stories my cop friend tells me are ridiculous.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 6, 2015,
Quote by stratkat
I used to be a terrible alcoholic,

Don't be so hard on yourself, I bet you were an awesome alcoholic!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I've never actually had bad experiences with police but I just feel really uneasy whenever they're around.
His fatal flaw is his inability to play a tapping lick, upside down, with his penis.
I live in the Babylonian Suburbs and stay out of trouble so I don't have a personal gripe with police. The worst thing I can say about police officers IME is being annoyed at how they drive. I often see police turning on sirens/lights because they don't feel like following traffic laws.

Side note: One cut me off the other day, I almost blasted my car horn to get him to move but then I was like, nah, he'll probably think I'm trying to piss him off and trump a ticket.
I backed into a cop car the other day.
Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Page 1 of 2