Page 1 of 2
Let's list them:

1. Blood
2. Airplanes
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Needles. If not for societies protections the wimps afraid of needles would have been shuffled out of the gene pool decades ago.
Is this like the thing is dumb or the person is dumb?

My neighbors dog is dumb yet I'm also scared of it.
People have different sometimes traumatic experiences and often a fear may be related or displaced and other such non falsifiable claims, and it's unreasonable to simply blanket lay on fears, triggers, etc as 'dumb' without admitting to your own irrational tics
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
People have different sometimes traumatic experiences and often a fear may be related or displaced and other such non falsifiable claims, and it's unreasonable to simply blanket lay on fears, triggers, etc as 'dumb' without admitting to your own irrational tics

I'm a genuine germaphobe which is arguably the most objectively stupid fear

Ppl that are afraid of snakes are still bitchmade tho
I think being scared of the dark and flying insects is dumb but I'm scared of both
cat
well phobias are by definition irrational so

idk I don't rly think they're dumb tho. People with the fears KNOW they're irrational (usually) it's not intelligence it's just the shitty functioning of the ~*~joyous human mind~*~ and ppl's emotions going off the wazoo
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Computer mice. I am NOT kidding. I actually seen this more than once.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by guitarxo
I think being scared of the dark and flying insects is dumb but I'm scared of both

Was gonna mention these two but I like it pitch dark when I'm going to sleep and I smash any flying insects. Unless there's bees in which case I gtfo.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by grouchpunk08 at #33626107
Yeah guys, what's so scary about this?

(Invalid img)

That's not scary just gross and discomfiting.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
When people are more afraid of being known that they do something stupid, instead being afraid of doing that stupid thing.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Guns
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
alcohol - like seriously, have a fucking drink you wimp, you only have to have a small one, and you don't have to have a lot of them.

anal - enemas and condoms
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Snakes
like for real they're precious

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
needles
dogs
heights (slightly guilty of this)
swimming
blood

Quote by grouchpunk08 at #33626107
Yeah guys, what's so scary about this?

(Invalid img)

This stuff is dumb. "OMG I'm so trypophobic!!!!!" No it's just gross. It's like saying you have a phobia of broken legs when you see a picture of someone with a compound fracture. Of course it's uncomfortable. You don't want it to happen to you. Pretty normal.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 6, 2015,
I have enough irrational fears that I don't think anyone is dumb for being afraid of something.
Quote by Fat Lard
the unknown

That's called religion
Here's my dumb fears.

I'm afraid of Justin Beiber/Kim Kardashian type celebrities that are geared towards children and teenagers.
Like those ones that you don't know what they do but you see their picture and hear their name a lot so you know they are famous for something. They really freak me out.

People that are always smiling give me the creeps.

Those jeans that are skin tight even all the way down to the ankles.

People that love coke but hate weed.

People that talk openly about their religion.

People standing behind me.

White women who act like a white person who is trying to act like a black person (iggy)
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 6, 2015,
Oh OH OH OH...I have one.

I am scared that "yoga pants" or/and "leggings" will go out of style. I just love woman in those things!!!
People that love coke but hate weed.

Seriously huh?!
Quote by DQcrewmember

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
No, I was wondering the same thing.
Quote by DQcrewmember

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by smittyanthrax
Household spiders found in Britain.Pick them up put them outside.Panic over.

As an Australian, this. Try a white-tail or funnel-web
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
fear of bugs gets on my nerves. no i do not want to deal with you losing your mind and having to get up and catch a tiny little bug every time a fly comes in the house.
Cancer. Dumb to be afraid of it because I can't do anything about it, but runs strong in my family. It'll probably kill me someday.
Page 1 of 2