Dear Dime,

I really enjoyed your music and appreciate everything you have done for heavy metal. When I started hearing songs like a new level, im broken, primal concrete sledge, becoming, the art of shredding, cowboys from hell, immortally insane, walk I became instantly hooked. There was something special about the way you played. Not only was your guitar tone the heaviest thing I have ever heard but the riffs you created were nothing short of genius. You are like a legend bro.

Im sad that you were taken from us back in 2004 and I wish I could have seen Damage Plan even if Pantera would never get back together. I really digged New Found Power and I always wondered how the band would have evolved if you were still around today. My favorite riff off that album is crawl.

Anyways bro, you were the best. Even as famous as you got you were still humble and super nice to all of your fans. You drank with an old buddy of mine who you called "that guy with the Canadian whiskey" and he told me you treated him like a friend. He will never forget that.

Ive been shredding licks and slamming back brews for years just like you. You have inspired me to become something great. Every day im working on music pushing myself to be an innovator. Sometimes I can be a dick at my worst but il try to be more nice to people like you were. Anyways man il keep drinking beer and getting the shots going while I continue to improve my guitar playing. Maybe I can start the next Pantera if I keep working hard enough.

I will never get to see Damage Plan or Pantera but I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I hope you are looking down on me while im shredding. "I sure do like being drunk, but il take being hungover" - Dimebag. RIP brother. See you up there someday.
rip dime
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Toni Loomi will one day punish you for your shitposting, boy.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by fte85
Dear Dime,

I really enjoyed your music and appreciate everything you have done for heavy metal. When I started hearing songs like a new level, im broken, primal concrete sledge, becoming, the art of shredding, cowboys from hell, immortally insane, walk I became instantly hooked. There was something special about the way you played. Not only was your guitar tone the heaviest thing I have ever heard but the riffs you created were nothing short of genius. You are like a legend bro.

Im sad that you were taken from us back in 2004 and I wish I could have seen Damage Plan even if Pantera would never get back together. I really digged New Found Power and I always wondered how the band would have evolved if you were still around today. My favorite riff off that album is crawl.

Anyways bro, you were the best. Even as famous as you got you were still humble and super nice to all of your fans. You drank with an old buddy of mine who you called "that guy with the Canadian whiskey" and he told me you treated him like a friend. He will never forget that.

Ive been shredding licks and slamming back brews for years just like you. You have inspired me to become something great. Every day im working on music pushing myself to be an innovator. Sometimes I can be a dick at my worst but il try to be more nice to people like you were. Anyways man il keep drinking beer and getting the shots going while I continue to improve my guitar playing. Maybe I can start the next Pantera if I keep working hard enough.

I will never get to see Damage Plan or Pantera but I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I hope you are looking down on me while im shredding. "I sure do like being drunk, but il take being hungover" - Dimebag. RIP brother. See you up there someday.

I wish he was still with us.
Powerful.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Ok cool. Not gonna rake you over the coals for spilling your guts out. Your alright by me, Dime too.