Well, I've been working on gathering some pedals.

TC Ditto- I like it. I previously had a Digitech jamman solo, but I didn't use most of the features. This is simple to use, and does everything I want it to.

Boss T Wah- Got it for $30 CAD. It sounds great! I've been looking at getting an envelope filter, and since this one came up for so cheap, I decided to pick it up (wasn't a very hard decision). It's like learning to use a wah all over again, except that I have to learn to control the sweep with dynamics. It's very fun to use.

Marshall Vibratrem- Not bad, I got this one for really cheap too. THe vibrato side is good, fairly subtle though so if you want a large sweep then look elsewhere. The tremolo is what I use most and it's decent. I find it introduces a slight amount of hiss, but not enough to get rid of it.

DOD Phaser- Also got for $30. It's pretty good. I haven't used any phasers to compare it to, but it sounds nice. I usually have it set a noon, and it's a classic phaser setting. I also max out the speed for a fast leslie type sound. It obviously doesn't compare to a real leslie, which is what I'll get eventually, but for now it's ok.

So it's not a bad haul for $150.

And with the family

Edit: Does anyone know where I can get a large knob like fulltone uses? Like the one on the deja vibe?
Peavey Classic 30
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
+some pedals
Last edited by George Juggles at Oct 6, 2015,
Nice score!

On the knob front, there are all kinds of places to check: Allparts, STEWMAC, Greasy Groove, Q-Parts...

Lots of luck!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by George Juggles

Edit: Does anyone know where I can get a large knob like fulltone uses? Like the one on the deja vibe?

If you can bear bargain junkies try Salvation Army, they have some old beatup stereos and sometimes full bins of junk like knobs, etc. You'd probably get it next to nothing.
Nice haul

I could be wrong but it might take some effort to find a knob as big as mike fuller
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
Nice haul

I could be wrong but it might take some effort to find a knob as big as mike fuller

Yeah, it might be. I'll check out the places you guys suggested. Thanks.
Peavey Classic 30
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
+some pedals