I went to a nude beach for the first time today. There's one about a mile from my university campus. I got out of class and didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day, so I decided to see what it was all about. There weren't that many people there, and it was pretty chill. Just tanned for a few hours, swam a bit and went home. Didn't feel awkward in the least actually. I'll definitely be going back since the beach is right next to my school and it's one of the only uncrowded beaches I've found in San Diego.

What's the pit's experience with doing things like going to nude beaches or other activities generally seen as taboo in your culture? Do you try them? Do you enjoy them or do they make you uncomfortable? Do you think that doing things that your society doesn't approve of is important to make you a more well-rounded and experienced person?
I had hoped Guizar would draw what he did.

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I like to think of these people as "naturalists" and don't really have a problem with them as long as they keep hands to themselves. Lol..

I used to see them on the streets as well as beaches and nobody really cares but always give em stink eye.

Yes, I do think is important because, well everyone has their own ways of life and that's just how they decide to get around.
Quote by grouchpunk08
I like to think of these people as "naturalists" and don't really have a problem with them as long as they keep hands to themselves. Lol..

I used to see them on the streets as well as beaches and nobody really cares but always give em stink eye.

Yes, I do think is important because, well everyone has their own ways of life and that's just how they decide to get around.

Was it Virginia that allowed public nudity a few years back or am I thinking of somewhere else?

Quote by UltimateGuizar

Nice.
I heard something like that happening in Florida recently. But it's also happening in many places in the south, So you could be right about that too.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Thanks, I'm proud how hot the chick turned out.

My favorite part is how I'm about to be killed by a tsunami.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Guizar is a really great drawer

Top drawer with all the cutlery, second drawer with like tea towels and shit, man drawer or that bottom drawer you're not quite what the fuck is in it?
I would definitely not go because I'm not comfortable with that and I don't think it's necessary to my well-being to go. I mean I don't even like showing cleavage or anything lol. I don't care if other people do it though.
cat
I've been near nudist beaches before and all the nudists seem to be old or overweight. I'd only go if there were young hot chicks hanging around.
I have nothing important to say
Nude beach sounds like the kinda thing that's better in your imagination than reality.

Also seems European. That's two strikes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Nude beach sounds like the kinda thing that's better in your imagination than reality.

Also seems European. That's two strikes.

You are way out of line.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JackSaints
I've been near nudist beaches before and all the nudists seem to be old or overweight. I'd only go if there were young hot chicks hanging around.

I'd rather they were playing beach volleyball or wrestling tbh.
Quote by RAB11
Top drawer with all the cutlery, second drawer with like tea towels and shit, man drawer or that bottom drawer you're not quite what the fuck is in it?

Guizar is all the drawers in the whole damn cabinet
I had sex once with my door open in a shared student house whilst watching Doctor Who if that isn't taboo then I don't know what is

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I found that the people that frequent nude beaches are usually the last people you want to see nude
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I found that the people that frequent nude beaches are usually the last people you want to see nude

But I've never been to a nude beach. What exactly are you getting at here?
Quote by ultimate-slash
But I've never been to a nude beach. What exactly are you getting at here?

All I'm really saying about these people, is that gravity is a bitch
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I could post a funny video about nude beaches from a tv show called The Chaser's War on Everything but it's uncensored and I don't want to get banned.
Quote by DardySon
I could post a funny video about nude beaches from a tv show called The Chaser's War on Everything but it's uncensored and I don't want to get banned.

I know exactly the one you're talking about and my god I too want to post that.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by TheChaz
What's the pit's experience with doing things like going to nude beaches or other activities generally seen as taboo in your culture? Do you try them? Do you enjoy them or do they make you uncomfortable? Do you think that doing things that your society doesn't approve of is important to make you a more well-rounded and experienced person?

I did the nude beach thing and for the most part it's not what guys fantasize that's for sure. Granted it was in Croatia and I was with my mother; no she kept her clothes on...thank god!

BUT...years ago my sister got married in Saint Martin and they rented a ton of villas for us to stay at. First morning I wake up, I got outside I stretch and on the beach was a perfect 10 woman TOPLESS jogging with these big huge knockers bouncing away and waves and says good morning. It's safe to say I liked Saint Martin right then and there!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
^topless now counts as nude? Topless is pretty standard here.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Well when you are in the US topless is either taboo or standard depending where you are. Where my sister was living California it was completely nude including her for they were all wannabe hippies. They lived the lifestyle but I thought they were all lame for I kept thinking "this isn't the 60's anymore". But whatever. Got to see some cool shit here and there because of it. Sister aside....sort of
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by TheChaz
My favorite part is how I'm about to be killed by a tsunami.

Yes, but you're going out with a smile and a boner, that's the way to go.

Quote by ultimate-slash
Guizar is all the drawers in the whole damn cabinet

Dawww, thanks,.... I think.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Oct 7, 2015,
Quote by fingerguy
I did the nude beach thing and for the most part it's not what guys fantasize that's for sure. Granted it was in Croatia and I was with my mother; no she kept her clothes on...thank god!

I was pretty much expecting it to be all naked old dudes. There were actually a couple of 20-something couples, a couple that looked like they were in their 30's and an assortment of single dudes from 20's to old. I didn't go there to see naked chicks tho. Mostly just wanted to see what it was all about and work on the tan. It was a Tuesday afternoon though, so I'm sure the crowd is different depending on the day
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33626945

It does on UG. #freethenipple
I don't think it's a taboo, we have a few of them. I'd go but I'm scared I'd get a boner.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Exactly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVb77RQSjv4

2:08 is where the nude beach comes in. The whole thing is funny and worth the watch.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Oct 7, 2015,
I would love to go to the beach and be nude but I don't wanna see anyone else nor do I want anyone seeing my girl so I don't think I would go to a public one. But I've skinny dipped in rivers before and it is quite lovely