Page 1 of 2
Why do people still use sunbeds?

The link between skin cancer and UV radiation is obvious, and there's evidence out there that using them regularly will seriously fuck up your skin...but people will still go and use them ignorant of the damage they're doing to themselves? It's so stupid and honestly a massive turn off. It's just as bad as smoking but there seem to be no restrictions on its use.

Have you ever used sunbeds? What do you think of people who have used sunbeds? What would you do if your significant other started using sunbeds?
I mean it's better than looking pasty.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yes and I didn't like it. You can argue about the issues with tanning like cancer and what not but how many times have you walked past someone that looks to have leather skin? The same goes with smokers and so much more. You are preaching to the choir.

As far as me, I tried it because someone had a membership they no longer wanted to use and I was going to Saint Martin so thought to try it and get a tan ahead of time. I did it once and will never do it again. To me it's boring and stupid but I have to admit I like woman that have nice tans. I find it very sexy.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
I use them cos Gaz from Geordie Shore said I'm not a proper Geordie unless I do.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Why do we voluntarily sun tan
Why do we smoke
Why do we poison ourselves with alcohol
Why do we do dangerous things just for the thrill
Why do we eat bad foods
Why do we kill for sport
Why do we lie
Why do we skip school
Why do we skip work

it's because we dgaf

I've used one before and it feels really good. Like you're lying naked on a beach

I wouldn't make it a habit though.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Pale gyals are hawt

do you think goth chicks are hawt? seems like they're hawt
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Also I'm in the "tan girls are hot" club

I mean being light complected is not bad but if I have to choose at a quick gut reaction it's always the darker girls.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
No, I just sit out at my pool like a normal person #babylon #ohwaittheresnosuninbritain

But yea, I actually did tan a little over the summer because you could like see veins through the skin on my chest and stuff and it was gross af. I tan pretty easily, and I was always tan until the last few years when I stopped being outside as much during the summer. I wouldn't use a sunbed though.
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 7, 2015,
No because I am already tan enough and I'm actually too dark for a lot of my makeup right now so I want to get paler.

If my so wanted to use a sunbed I would help him spray tan instead
cat
Quote by guitarxo
No because I am already tan enough and I'm actually too dark for a lot of my makeup right now so I want to get paler.

If my so wanted to use a sunbed I would help him spray tan instead

gd because no one wants your skin to go gross and leathery well done gal
I've no interest in trying to catch skin cancer naturally, I'm certainly not going to do it artificially.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by EndTheRapture51
gd because no one wants your skin to go gross and leathery well done gal

lol I'm not gross and leathery rn though..
cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
that is why i am congratulating you

oh well even if I were to get drastically darker I wouldn't be leathery because that's not how brown people work
cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Gandhi's skin looks actually pretty soft

(Invalid img)

Yea, but he's 23 in that pic, so
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Tan girls fo sho although i could really care less about skin tone when it comes to girls. Other features matter way more imo.

My gf does the mystic spray tan things though, they actually look pretty damn good.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by institutions
being pale af like me is so much better than being orange

Oompa loompas!
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
why do white people feel the need to tan their skin when they hate minorities so much?

these are the questions that need to be asked

ssst
Last edited by MinterMan22 at Oct 7, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
why do white people tan their skin when they hate minorities so much?

ssst

crypto-master race members?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
what about this old indian chief

Probably more to do with sorrow over the suffering of his people than using a tanning bed.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MinterMan22
why do white people feel the need to tan their skin when they hate minorities so much?

ssst

Well, someone was bound to say it.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Fun fact, jizz eats a spray tan right off lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by MinterMan22

ssst

Because of wealth. As we've moved to a less labour based economy, the affluent and wealthy get to travel abroad, typically to warm and hot places, and get tanned skin. Thus its seen as attractive and desirable, just as being pale was desirable in olden times because it showed you were not out in the fields in the sun all day.

Also white people don't hate minorities you racist piece of shit scum.
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33627564

ssst

Cuz tan skin is aesthetically superior obvs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Because of wealth. As we've moved to a less labour based economy, the affluent and wealthy get to travel abroad, typically to warm and hot places, and get tanned skin. Thus its seen as attractive and desirable, just as being pale was desirable in olden times because it showed you were not out in the fields in the sun all day.

Also white people don't hate minorities you racist piece of shit scum.

says the shitlord who's tryna misappropriate my skin tone
Quote by MinterMan22

ssst

why do people from terrorist countries lighten their skin when they hate our freedom so much?
I used to use a tanning bed but now I live in San Diego and don't need one. Honestly, tan girls are sexy af. Pale girls look unhealthy. You don't get leathery skin until you're old af anyway so who really cares. Also use lotion.
Quote by TheChaz
I used to use a tanning bed but now I live in San Diego and don't need one. Honestly, tan girls are sexy af. Pale girls look unhealthy. You don't get leathery skin until you're old af anyway so who really cares. Also use lotion.

Or else it gets the hose again?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by EndTheRapture51
what does this mean

It means his identity is so closely tied with appearance that he feels a superficial and temporary change that makes other people marginally closer to him in appearance erodes his sense of self-worth.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Or else it gets the hose again?

Wouldn't the lotion end up on the "hose" anyway?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Wouldn't the lotion end up on the "hose" anyway?

Is that 'hose' as in old English, Canadian or a homonym of 'hoes'?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2