Were you ever grounded? I was very obedient until high school. I got "grounded" a few times but it was never really enforced.
Yeah, I was a few times. The thing is, I rarely ever gotten caught doing anything bad so life was easy.
I didn't really go outside so

no
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
no, my parents thought it was dumb

but I never did anything to get grounded either
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I always just got my games taken away, and then at night I'd go and get them back and play them anyways
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
got detention/fights/skipped class when i was in middle school.

got grounded for a few days for that kind of chit

last time i was grounded was like 4 years ago when i was still living with the rents. Found out i smoke herb, made me shave my head (had long hair back then) and grounded me for a while... sucked

feels good out on my own, do whatever tf i want
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I didn't wear a grounding bracelet when I built our old computer. It was prone to crashes, and I'm not sure if that's because I torrented a bunch of games, or if I exploded the motherboard

It was awesome though, it had like seven or eight fans
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Yea i got grounded once or twice but it wasnt enforced heavily

Plus my mom hid the shit i got into from dad or else he probably would have beat me lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
My mom "grounded" me a few times but she couldn't restrain me

I remember one time I annoyed her until she got mad and told me to leave, ungrounding me by proxy
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Never, just sent to my room.

Quote by Baby Joel
I didn't wear a grounding bracelet when I built our old computer. It was prone to crashes, and I'm not sure if that's because I torrented a bunch of games, or if I exploded the motherboard

Nice
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I never got grounded because, in my mum's words "why would I punish myself, too?"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Nah cos I never went out I just got banned from the computer

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
When i was a kid, a friend of mine smashed a cars back window outside of my house and he ran away..

i was grounded for most of that summer...

... I still slightly resent my parents for this...
My parents didn't do the grounding thing. Whenever I was being a dick, they'd just tell me to stop doing whatever fun stuff I was doing/eating or going to do/eat.

"Oh, you're being a dick, are you? Well, give me the rest of your dessert!" And then my dad would eat my dessert and I would be sad and behave. Either that or I would be better at hiding my mischief next time around, which -knowing my dad- was more the result he was hoping for.
I think I was only ever grounded once but it wasn't heavily enforced. I did get sent to my room a few times though but joke was on my parents cos at the time all my fun stuff was in my room so it wasn't really a punishment.
Oh right, my dad put me in our laundry room once, to which I responded by experimenting with an electrical socket and scissors (which, luckily for me, had a plastic handle).
Sentenced to six weeks. Released in less than one.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I got grounded once. I can't remember what for and I'm not sure it was even enforced. I never really saw the point in doing stuff that would piss my parents off (or I just made sure that any misbehaviour was unlikely to be reported back to anyone)
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Weaponized
Were you ever grounded? I was very obedient until high school. I got "grounded" a few times but it was never really enforced.

Quote by hurricane0202
I always just got my games taken away, and then at night I'd go and get them back and play them anyways

Quote by jimihendrix6699
Yea i got grounded once or twice but it wasnt enforced heavily
Plus my mom hid the shit i got into from dad or else he probably would have beat me lol

Quote by eGraham
My mom "grounded" me a few times but she couldn't restrain me

I remember one time I annoyed her until she got mad and told me to leave, ungrounding me by proxy

Quote by DardySon
I think I was only ever grounded once but it wasn't heavily enforced. I did get sent to my room a few times though but joke was on my parents cos at the time all my fun stuff was in my room so it wasn't really a punishment.

Quote by guitarist41
Sentenced to six weeks. Released in less than one.

Quote by JackSaints
I got grounded once. I can't remember what for and I'm not sure it was even enforced. I never really saw the point in doing stuff that would piss my parents off (or I just made sure that any misbehaviour was unlikely to be reported back to anyone)

This explains so much...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Baby Joel

i think you're looking for this forum

Quote by Arby911
This explains so much...

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I got grounded when i was under 8. After that if I got grounded I would just sneak out.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Banjocal at #33627672
I didn't really go outside so

no

My cousin once got "grounded" by having to go outside and play and wasn't aloud to read any books for two weeks, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by K33nbl4d3
<picture from 2002>

This forum is amusing in that whenever an older person uses their age to make a point it's met with harsh criticism, as if it's inherently invalid, but when a younger person uses the age of an older person to imply their point is invalid it's met with approbation.

Ah, the folly of youth...

The only one that actually does good ageist jokes is Slapsy, the rest of you should take note.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
This forum is amusing in that whenever an older person uses their age to make a point it's met with harsh criticism, as if it's inherently invalid, but when a younger person uses the age of an older person to imply their point is invalid it's met with approbation.

The only one that actually does good ageist jokes is Slapsy, the rest of you should take note.

Oooh that's good I love it

maybe you man are just in the wrong century though

EDIT: Come to think of it, maybe your vague sarky 'point' was just pretty meaningless declinist nonsense with no real value... yeah I think that's it.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Oct 9, 2015,
getting grounded isn't even a thing here

neither is detention in school

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Oooh that's good I love it

maybe you man are just in the wrong century though

EDIT: Come to think of it, maybe your vague sarky 'point' was just pretty meaningless declinist nonsense with no real value... yeah I think that's it.

You may be right.

Or perhaps you're just an individual with limited practical knowledge and delusions as to their intellect and value in the grand scheme of things that isn't yet capable of comprehending the same aspects of life as someone that's got more experience.

Who's to know?
Charles Darwin
Never very seriously. I was pretty well behaved. It helped that my sister was pretty bad during high school. It made my parents overlook some of the stuff I did. My parents were pretty chill though. They mostly let me do what I wanted within reason.
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33630432

I got detention once in elementary school and my mom was all "lol no" and I went home
But really, how great would it have been to read the news report of of a 20 something guy flying across the country to get the shit beaten out of him by a 55 year old guy over an internet argument?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
But really, how great would it have been to read the news report of of a 20 something guy flying across the country to get the shit beaten out of him by a 55 year old guy over an internet argument?

Since I'm not 55, and thus not one of the guys in question, I suggest it would be awesome!!
Charles Darwin
Quote by JamSessionFreak

In my school the punishment was usually 'get out of this classroom and go do whatever the janitor tells you'. Our janitor rarely had to do clean gross stuff or do any heavy lifting
Quote by Arby911

Thanks, I'm here all week. Try the fish, and remember to tip your waitresses!

On that subject...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ultimate-slash
In my school the punishment was usually 'get out of this classroom and go do whatever the janitor tells you'. Our janitor rarely had to do clean gross stuff or do any heavy lifting

Yeah I remember that a few times, the janitors were scary. The good teachers just had a way of naturally establishing authority though, they literally just sent you out of the classroom.

It should've been a reward by all criteria, you were free and could technically do whatever you wanted until the end of the class but it didn't feel like it at all. It felt like punishment, it felt like humiliation and shame. Even though there were no actual consequences, at that point all you wanted is to be left back in.

That was just with the good teachers who had authority though, if they sucked and had no authority you'd just go get some food from the cafeteria and chill. Naturally the incompetent teachers would use 'material' punishments the most because they didn't know how to get the kids to respect them.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I was grounded like twice until my parents realized that if I couldn't go out I was equally happy reading at home and they didn't want to punish me by not letting me read so I was never grounded after that.
cat